~Chapter 28~

Normal P.O.V

The moment Bepo opened his eyes. He found himself laying on a large bed in a big, unfamiliar room.

Still in his orange jumpsuit, He quickly got up and looked around. The bedroom's door was closed along with the window. He noticed something on a small table. He slowly walked towards it and to his surprise, he found his favourite dish...

A fish...

A very big one...

"Oh God!" He jumped in his spot, happy and excited. And without waiting he started eating it. Morning between each bite he took.

"You look so cute!" Be heard someone behind him and he immediately got on his Kong Fu fighting position, ready to attack and defend himself. "HAYA!"

To his surprise he found a human girl smiling up at him. He immediately took a step back and blushed from embarrassment. Shachi and Penguin taught him to always be respectful to ladies and to never attack them.

"I'm sorry!!" He apologized and bowed. The girl in from of his giggled and patted his head. Bepo sighed when she gently caressed his head.

Her hand is so soft.

"Did you like the fish?" The girl asked. Bepo nodded his head. He figured that the female was the one who prepared it.

"Aye! It's so delicious!" He cheered, causing the girl to blush and to look away from him. Bepo, seeing her unexpected actions, panicked a little and he, again, became depressed.

The girl only laughed at him and patted his head. "It's so nice meeting you Bepo. I'm (y/n)." She said.

Bepo shook her hand in greeting and smiled down at her. (Y/n) is small compared to him. She's wearing a beautiful pink dress and her (h/c) hair is held up in a messy ponytail.

Her presence is quite comforting and he almost forget all the kidnapping thing...

Almost...

"Do you know where am I?" Bepo asked (y/n). "I woke up here and after getting kidnapped.... I guess..." The bear mumbled.

"You're staying at Doflamingo's castle: the king of Dressrosa of course. I kidnapped you!" (Y/n) explained, smiling from ear to ear.

....

....

Bepo only blinked his eyes and stared at her, dumfounded.

"What?! D-DRESSROSA?!" He screamed and jumped on the table. "What Am I doing here?! Captain warned us to stay away from this island and to not even sail near it!- wait, I'm not supposed to say this out loud! Captain will get very angry!" He covered his mouth and immediately became depressed- again. "I'm sorry!'

(Y/n)'s P.O.V

Seeing him acting like this made me blush deep red at how cute he is. Bepo jumped on the table for a while, he kept apologizing for a fee minutes while I enjoyed the cute scene in front of me.

All of sudden, he stopped and looked down at me. "You're the one who kidnapped me?!" He screamed again. "But why?! I thought you're a nice girl!"

"Actually, it's Trebol who did my dirty work... Anyway, I'm only kidnapping you for a day." I explained. "And after that, I'll send you back to your crew: safe and sound."

"... You kidnapped me for a day?..." He blinked and jumped down, standing in front of me. "It's weird... Why? For what reason?"

"I'll get straight to the point.... You're so cute Bepo!" I smiled. "And I really want to be your friend and spend sometime with you. That's why I asked Doflamingo's help to kidnap you so that we can spend a whole day in each other presence and have fun! Then, I'll bring you back to your crew. Deal?" I gave him my hand and he stared at it for a while, then he put his paw on it.