~Chapter 31~

Normal P.O.V

Two years have passed since the war of best and the death of Edward Newgate and Portgas D Ace. A lot of things have changed since that accident, especially Sabaody Archipelago. It has become much more lawless due to Marineford having switched locations to an area in the New World and their old base now being a common Marine base called G-1 that used to be on the other side of the red line...

The citizens of Sabaody are nervous and frustrated. The Rumors of the Straw Hats suddenly reappearing and recruiting new members have circulated. (Y/n) noted that in my mind and continued walking around the island. 'don't attract any attention (y/n)...' She thought to herself.

It is then we go to a certain skeleton, now a superstar touring the Grand Line as "Soul King". The longarm Tribe that captured him two years ago are now his managers... funny right? Sabaody is the final stop in Brook's tour, as well as his Farewell concert to his fans.

Next, black keg Sanji is seen arriving with some of the okama. Right after he set foot on the island, he became overjoyed to see real women again, after so long nights and months, surrounded by Men. Sanji found himself crying from happiness when he saw an ugly old woman. the Okama saw theiy beloved Sanji crying so they began as well.

He gives the okama a quick goodbye, while also flipping them off, thanking them for bringing him to Sabaody and telling them to give Iva his best before he runs off to try to find Nami and Robin and his favourite girl, (y/n).

Meanwhile in a bar, a certain red-haired woman was talking with the bartender about what happened with Marineford. The talk was interrupted when a shot rings out, coming from a bunch of pirates who claim to be the "Straw Hat Pirates".

Those pirates, however, do not even resemble the Straw Hat Pirates at all...

The commotion from before was fake Luffy along with fake Nami, Fake Franky and fake Sogeking having shot a captain who was trying to join them when they found out he was only worth 55,000,000 beri.

As "Luffy" called for more drinks, he noticed the woman from before sitting not too far from him. He eyed her for a few seconds with lust then he smirked. "Hey there beautiful, why don't you join me for a drink~?"

The woman turned around and smiled. "Thank you, but I'm waiting someone." She politely refused which quickly gains the ire of the "Straw Hats".

"How dare you! Don't you know who is he?! He's Monkey D Luffy, the Captain of the strawhat pirates!" Fake Nami yelled. The red-haired woman smirked a bit, she was going to say something when the bartender whispered in her ear. "My lady, please choose your words carefully, it's a very bad idea to provoke the strawhat pirates."

"Hmm... You're right." She whispered back and only proceeded to enjoy her drink, ignoring the fake strawhats completely, which angered Fake Nami even more. "Why you...!"

Suddenly, carnivorous plant appeared from out of nowhere and chomped on her as well as the Fake Luffy and the other fake Straw Hats.

The red-haired woman stood up from her seat, and looked at the bar's door. She laughed when she saw a very familiar face. "Usopp!!" She instantly hugged him. "Missed you so much!!"

"Nami! It's you!!" Usopp hugged the woman back. "missed you as well! It's been a while!" He cried. Nami pulled away smirking. "You've become muscular Usopp." She remarked.

"I've trained a lot these past two years!" He smiled. "I'm not the coward Usopp anymore!"

"That's the spirit!" Nami patted his back. The two friends looked back at the bar and smirked. "I didn't pay for the drink." She mouthed. "Then let's run!" They instantly left the bar as the Fake Straw Hats tried to go after them, but are stopped when black bubbles suddenly appear, forming into a cloud, and shocking them.

The Fake Luffy recovered few minutes later. "Search them everywhere! I want the two of them dead!" he orders his group. "Yes! Captain!" They replied.

****
Meanwhile, over in Grove 13 Sanji finally arrived to Shakky's bar. To his surprise, he found Rayleigh reading a newspaper and none of his comrades were there. "Oh! Hello Sanji. It's been a while." Rayleigh smiled warmly at the young man.

"It's nice to see you too Rayleigh-san." Sanji bowed his head and joined the old man. He found out that Zoro arrived on Sabaody Archipelago first, Franky came next 10 days later and made his way to the Thousand Sunny, which has been protected by Duval and his men.

Sanji also learned that Nami, Usopp, Chopper, and Brook has arrived as well. Meaning Luffy, Robin and (y/n) were the only three unaccounted for.

"Do you know where are the others?" Sanji asked the Ex Dark king. Rayleigh shook his head. "I've trained Luffy for only one and a half years, before leaving him and has not seen him since." He replied. "As for Robin-chan and (y/n)-chan. I have no idea."

Sanji could only sigh in disappointment...

****
In another part of the large island, Nico Robin, who has recently arrived, found that she was being tracked by some unknown men. They were following her everywhere. She decided to keep an eye on them and took a tour around the island, until she stopped when she noticed Brook's concert poster.

"Oh?" Robin mumbled, confused.

"Hey! Did you heard that the strawhat pirates are recruiting new members?!" She heard a random man talking with his friends. "Yeah! They're going to set sail to The New World after having some strong new members." Another one added.

"What's going on here?" Robin whispered. "This is not my crew. They won't do such a thing." She said and looked around her, to her surprise, she found her trackers nowhere to be found.

Meanwhile, In Grove 47, Tony Tony Chopper was following after who he thinks is Zoro and Sanji, but in reality is more of the Fake Straw Hats. This bunch comprised of the former two as well as a Robin and Chopper who are a short woman and fox respectively.

Fake Zoro and Fake Sanji noticed Chopper calling for them and they recognize him as a real Straw Hat.

"I missed you so much guys!" Chopper cried. Fake Zoro and Fake Sanji looked at each other and then, they smirked. "Let's Lure him over to our side to make the Fake Straw Hats look more credible." Fake Robin whispered to the two men and smiled down at the real Chopper. "Chopper sweetheart~ are you hungry? Let's get you something to eat~"

The Fake Robin said to lure the poor doctor, but the men that were tracking the real Nico Robin suddenly rushed in and grabbed the fake one, along with the Fake Chopper, in a sack then ran off, much to everyone's confusion.

****

Fake Luffy had, again, shot an innocent bystander thinking it was Nami. He was searching around for an hour and couldn't find anything. "Where the hell did they go?!" Fake Luffy started shooting the people around him, but suddenly he was knocked down by someone. "The fuck?!" He yelled after falling to the ground.

The said figure apologized to him and started to head off, but "Luffy" calls out to him. "Hey, you!" He screamed. "You must pay for knocking me down! I'm Monkey D Luffy! The captain of the strawhat pirates!" Fake Luffy yelled.

The figure stopped walking and turned around to answer him...