Chapter 6- Temptation

Nowadays, I can't tell whether an attack is written in my notebook. We get them nearly everyday and it drives me crazy. I've been skipping so many classes and gotten just as many detentions. My mother asked me if I was okay, with everything. For the most part, I'm fine. I haven't slept a wink this last week because I've been trying to debug my avatar, before I collapse again.

Today's attack was normal. Thankfully it happened before XANA could actually attack, in the mountain sector. I hate that sector, there so many floating platforms and anyone could easily fall into the digital sea. My favourite is the desert sector because of its large landscapes.

Anyway, Jeremie launched a return in time for no reason. I read my journal and it seems like we're on episode 38, the day Jeremie collapses.

We all gathered in his room to search his computer, and found the file which told us all about the device that he used to 'make himself smarter'. Yeah right. If that existed, Odd would be the first one to buy it.

As the day went on, I made sure not to put in my personal opinion. And when there was a XANA attack, I decided to... guide them through the interface.

************

I had a problem. Next year, the Lyoko warriors need to recruit William, but with me, they don't need to. Does this mean I have to become xanafied again? No. No. No. I can't let it happen. I need to make sure my entire existence doesn't screw up the story.