Chapter 12- Final Round

I spent the past few weeks mentally preparing myself for my death. Maybe I should rephrase that. My mysterious passing. Every time a sector was deleted, I felt it. It was like a part of me had stopped working, and I had that same feeling almost all the time. And by each passing day, I was forgetting more and more about who I was before my reincarnation. I don't have any pictures of my previous self and the entries in my Lyoko Journal are all I have.

I found a place to hide it. The same place where Mr Puck was, a crack in the wall. I was nervous.

The Lyoko warriors had successfully chosen William to join their group after my suggestion to add another member. Finally, everything is back on track.

The day of the skate competition, I went to the factory and left my laptop, my Lyoko diary and a note, thanking them for helping me all this time. I reminded them that the Diary was different from the journal as it didn't contain the future events that would happen, only the past.

I went home, suddenly feeling afraid to face death. To calm my nerves, I pulled out some manuscript paper and wrote down the main chorus to the Code Lyoko theme song. I then got out a recorder and sung the song into that, to make sure they get the correct beat. That's probably the only thing I remember about my previous life: Code Lyoko. At the top of the pace, I added the title: a world without danger.

I lay in bed and closed my eyes, waiting for the destruction of Lyoko...