Your Little Slut | Angst

I just needed some clothes. I couldn't ask Pope or John B again. I was already wearing some of them. I had to sneak in and out but... I was terrified. Last time, he nearly killed me, I just couldn't face him now.

As I was about to go, Y/N grabbed my hand. Of course she noticed. She wouldn't let me go alone. She's just so stubborn, she wouldn't understand. I didn't have a choice.

I made her promise she'll hide in case he's here. "And don't intervene.",there was a long silence. I grabbed her waist, "Y/N??". She sighed and finally gave up, "I promise, I'll hide and won't intervene if this asshole happened to be there."

When we arrived, I was relieved to see that he wasn't there. I excitedly ran upside to my room followed by Y/N.

"I like this top, can I have it??", she gave me puppy eyes before kissing my nose. "Pretty please??". I chuckled, "Like I can say no... ."

I was about to close my bag when the door cracked open. I froze some goosebumps appearing all over my back and neck. A hand harshly grabbed my shoulder making me flinch.

"You're here, son??", he dryly laught before taking the bag that was in my hand. Suddenly, I turned around. Y/N?? Where is she??

"It's funny, it seems like you are looking for something...", I faced him watching my feet, "... or someone??"

"I'm alone I pro-", he cut me lifting his hand. "Where is she??", I tried to play dumb but... "Don't!! I know she's here. You two are always stuck together. She wouldn't let you come home alone. *mimicking a girly voice* She scared bad daddy Maybank may hurt you. You ussless thing. Caring so much for what, you?? She's wasting her time."

I was just praying that she'll stick to her promise."She's in your closet, isn't she?? ", I could already feel the guilt hitting me hard, why did I bring her with me?

I saw my dad walking to the closet door, as I tried to step in between. I finally stopped him. "Can you not?? Please...", he just chuckled a sigh escaping his lips. He suddenly threw a punch to my face.

The metallic taste of blood attacked my mouth. "So you're admitting she's there. Your little slut." I bit my tongue trying to suppress my anger. "I won't hurt her if she stayed in the closet. But I'll show her how useless and weak you are!!", my eyes widened.

She won't support it. She will try something. "We'll see if she has the courage to help you."

He started beating me as I fell to the ground. I couldn't feel my ribs anymore. I felt numb and the little air I was inhaling was burning my lungs. "I'M SURE HE MADE YOU PROMISE NOT TO INTERVENE IN THIS CASE, DIDN'T HE?? SUCH A HERO YOU WOULD THINK, BUT HE'S JUST A DISAPPOINTMENT."

Just stay in there, don't move!! Please, I beg you. He started to get bored and finally stopped. There was a long silence that was ended by an harsh voice coming from the closet."One day. I'll kill you.", she was furious. "I'm sure you will princess, if drugs and alcohol don't kill me first!!".

He sacarsticly laught and left. I heard the closet door cracked. Her eyes were flaming out of her face. She helped me up.

I broke down, "I'm so sorry!! I-you shouldn't have been here!! I was so scared, he would hurt you!! I-I couldn't have bear it...". She silently dried my cheeks with her sleeve.

"I'm never making this promise ever again. Okay?"