Rafe Pet | Angst

It's dark, and cold but it's life as you know it. You're tired and the collar around you neck is so heavy, it hurts to move around. The floor is as cold as snow and your bare feet are numb by this coldness. You rolled yourself in a dirty duvet to try to keep your precious body warmth to yourself.

It had been two days and you just wanted to see him. His blue eyes, quite puffy and red sometimes, his evil smile and the way his face lit up when you whine and scream in pain, is the only thing you know about life since you got here. You were praying so hard for him to walk in, for Rafe to walk in and take care of you. To pat you head, brush your hair, praise you and embrace your weak body.

You had been a good girl for him. You did and went through all he wanted, all his experiments and fantasies. You didn't complain and welcomed his pain every single time. Even when he was in a bad mood and hurt you. He apologized every time, he couldn't control his rage. It wasn't his fault, it was the way life was abusing him. And you were his pain reliever, his pet.

You waited patiently every minutes, every seconds of your pathetic life for him. You wanted his attention even if he was hurting you, it didn't matter. He acknowledged you, cared for you, in a twisted way, but he cared. Something that no one had ever done. No one noticed you disappeared not even you're own mother. So why would you want anyone else other than Rafe in your life?

I heard his keys at the end of the stairs but something was wrong. Too many footsteps. "What the hell is this place? It's creepy as hell. Pope do you have a flashlight or something?", my blood stopped. It was not Rafe, there were intruders. What was I suppose to do? I was chained to the wall. I ran to the opposite corner of the room, still rolled up in the duvet. My action catched everyone attention because of the loud noise the chain made by sliding on the dusty floor.

"Anyone there? For real, it's like we are in an horror movie or some shit...", there was a girl and one, no, two boys. I stood no chance. I needed Rafe, the only thing I wanted was Rafe. That's when I heard it, his voice, "Get back here you assholes!!". He was upstairs, but he was forced to stay there for whatever reason. He couldn't protect me. I was going to die.

"Wow!!", a dazzling light paused on my weak features as I pulled harder on the chain trying my best to escape. "Hush, guys. She's terrified. Don't shout like that."

I immediately hid under my blanket pulling on the leash so hard I was choking myself. "Hey, stop doing that! You're hurting yourself!!", I grabbed my collar with my two hands scratching it and trying in vain to free myself.

"Don't you dare touch her!! She's mine!!", I whined, my heart jumping out of my chest. I was shaking and wouldn't stop pulling on my leash. "Rafe!!", I couldn't take it anymore and screamed his name. There was people I knew nothing about and there was no one to suppervise me. I had no order to obey to, nothing.

"Y/N don't you dare move or speak!!", he used my name. Oh, my!! I immediately froze in place and swallowed the word I was about to whimper. He was mad, so mad. "Hey, it's okay. He won't hurt you anymore!! Do you want me to take your collar off?", I ignored the blond focusing on Rafe's order.

I felt a hand on my shoulder and whined. The noise made Rafe angrier. The girl pulled the blond back and gently grabbed the chain, undoing it. I felt the heavy weight of the chain fell to the floor, hanging heavily on my shoulder.

I looked at the stair and then back to the girl. "Here, let me get that collar off.", I pushed her and ran to the stairs. My legs hurt but I tried my best. I opened the door to face Rafe held down on the floor by what I recognized as his sister and another guy.

They froze when I appeared before them. That was enough for Rafe to violently push off the boy and stand up. I felt the floor behind weigh down and turned around to meet the three other humans from downstairs.