CHAPTER 20

Those three words, I love you. So cliche and so corny that it gives you eunoia.

Because he said that, everything was so awkward. worst Tuesday ever.

It started with me waking up 10 minutes late, and arriving at school, 5 minutes late, because I stayed up until 10:00 pm and I over slept a bit.

"Sorry, Mr. Harrison." I said because I was late.

I hate how he is my chemistry partner. AWKWARD. I took my seat beside Cameron and started shaking, he makes me nervous.

"hi." Cameron whispered. I didn't mind him. He pulled out his phone and started typing things that I didn't even care about.

Ring

My phone just vibrated in my pocket. I pulled it out and it was from cameron.

What the fvck? He is right beside me. Why does he have to text me? MRR

3/14/15 7:32 am

Sender: Cameron Sanders

Why aren't you minding me? I'm right beside you. Don't pretend you can't hear me. I know you can. I know it's awkward, but I'm here. There's nothing you can do about it. :|

What the hell? He is so irritating, I'm trying to pay attention.

3/14/15 7:34

Sender: Alison Greene

I'm listening to Mr. Harrison, you genius. I don't wanna talk to you, no wonder why your grades are so low.

I just rested my hand on the table to keep myself from texting him again, and he does the same thing.

"Fvck, stop it!" I whispered. Maybe a little louder than whispered, because I saw some heads turning over to me. He was crawling his hand towards mine! I did NOT want that.

"excuse me, Ms.Greene, please watch your language, what must be the reason of saying such thing?" Mr. Harrison said.

"sorry sir." Fvck you, Cameron. Fvck. You.

I swear to god, if killing another student were allowed, oh he would've been dead years ago.

I don't know why, but I was starting to hate him. I don't even know, well it's the gut...?

"May I call the attention of Alison Greene and Cameron Sanders. Please go to my office now." I heard through the speaker phone. It was the guidance counselor.

I stood up and walked towards the guidance office and I heard some footsteps following me. Yup, it was him. It was Cameron. Why did it have to be him? Ugh.

I wanted to secretly lock myself in the bathroom, but I would get in trouble. Hella trouble.

At least I get to skip classes, well that makes the good part. But the bad part is that it is gonna be with Cameron.

"Good morning, sorry to cut you off of class, but the principal told me to. You two will be going through counseling together once a week."

My jaw dropped all the way to the first floor of this building, my eyes grew bigger than my head.

"But I have cheer practice!"

"I have football!"

Oh god. I'm dead. "And we will be starting today, but next week, I'll be calling you one by one. Now tell me, what happened yesterday during your math class and why was this happening?"

The room was silent, it was so silent, that you could hear a mosquito sneeze.

It was so quiet for... who knows how long, until the recess bell broke the silence.