Chapter 25

he pulled me up to sit on his lap, facing him. He pressed his lips to mine again, moving a little faster this time.

his hands moved from my waist, to my shoulders, pulling my head closer to his. my tongue brushed his lower lip and he smiled against my mouth. i bit his lip and a little moan escaped his mouth.

i bit my lip and spoke. "you liked that, didnt you?"

he nodded and continued to the kiss. he moved his hands up - again- to my head and deepened the kiss even more.

the door was locked, and the curtains were open, presenting the beautiful orange, changing to blue to black sky, and it was completely breathtaking.

this was the most perfect moment ever, but the fact that i havent told cameron about this yet, disturbs me. lets just hope i remember this when i sober... or not.

i slung my arms around his shoulders, and pulled him closer some more, tilting my head to the side. he tugged on the hem of my shirt and pulling it up to my stomach, so i moved back and helped him some help and put my arms up, and he threw my shirt to the corner.

my phone suddenly rang and i pulled away quickly. "wait, hold on. i'll go read that."

4/23/15 6:47

where are you? cameron and i have been looking everywhere! have you left already without telling us?

sender: Julia firano

"who was it, al?"

"just Julia."

"what'd she say?"

"she was just looking for me. what do i say?"

"uhh... tell her that youre in the toilet or something."

"okay..."

im just in the toilet. sent.

"okay, now where were we?" i said, sitting back on his lap.

"hmm..." he tapped his chin with his index finger, pretending that he didnt know. "oh yeah, we were..." he rolled over, keeping me under him and putting both of his arms on either side of my head. "here."

he leaned down and kissed me. the kiss was nowhere near fast, hungry, and very exciting, it was soft and slow. he moved his head over to my neck and started kissing me there. his lips moved lower and lower until it reached my shoulder.

he took of his shirt and threw it at the corner, right above my shirt. damn, that basketball skill.

he licked his lips and started kissing me once again. i felt like my nails were digging on his back, and it probably hurt, but if it did, he was good at hiding it.

wait, how did we even get to this? how did this happen?

CAMERON'S POV

i've been looking for Alison for quite a while now, but i have no idea where she is. I have been texting her, but she hasnt been replying and im starting to get worried.

when i was walking with Julia earlier, Alison said that she was in the lu, but then all the bathrooms were open. trust me, every single one either had a couple having s*x with the door wide open, or had no one inside it. though, there was one room that was locked at the back of the house, and it was locked, but i think it was a storage room so i didn't bother opening the door.

i was really worried already about alison, i mean, my feelings for her are as big as megalodon, like, seriously. ive known her for literally 12 years -since we were 5- and im scared.her parents might blame me for leaving her or ditching her or something like that.

"hey marcus, uhh... do you happen to have keys to that room at the back?" i asked marcus desperately.

"yeah, wait. follow me." he replied, leading me to a place that most probably is his room, and tossed me a few keys. "its the one that has a tiny little sticker of shades." he continued, giving me a nod.

"thanks, bro." i walked out of the room and texted julia to go to the room at the back. when she came back, i fumbled with the keys, looking for the key with shades and i almost even dropped them. i found the key with shades and opened the door.

i twisted the door open and quietly pushed the door - incase there was someone sleeping- , and there, i saw Alison. Having a heated make out session with dylan and if you havent known yet, Alison was supposed to tell Dylan about what happened between Jacob and I, and why Jacob hit me on the nose, but instead, she didnt talk to him, she did the deed. how could i have been so stupid? of course. of course she would be too distracted with Dylan, A.K.A. the "hottest guy in school" so as called by the other girls.

i cant believe i trusted her into doing this with him. oh god, i'm so stupid.

i know that some people wouldnt believe me if i say this, but tears were threatening to come out, so what did i do? i let them. i let my tears come out and pour all over my face like a landslide. am i not good enough for her? obviously.

i turned around, and let the door slam behind me. i slammed the door so hard that it probably broke the wall, or something. i rushed past the hallway and hopped inside my car, with Julia following me.

"what the hell was that?" Julia asked, looking at me from the shotgun seat a my right.

"its nothing."

"strike one. tell me now."

"stop it."

"strike two. tell me."

"no."

"strike thr-"

"i like her, alright! she was having s*x with the bestfriend of my enemy! she knows i like her and i thought that she likes me back and that she will ask Dylan what was going on, but she didnt! okay?! thats it! im angry, i'm bitter, i'm jealous, and it hurts! she knows that i like her but its just so messed up! she said that she felt the same way about me but it doesnt feel like it! i dont even know what i should do anymore." i cried. it felt good letting that out. i leaned on the steering wheel and rested my head on my hands over it. "i dont even know anymore." i shook my head and sat up straight on my chair.

"wow," she said with her eyes wide open.

"i know."