13- Blaise needs cuddles.

POV: AURORA LESTRANGE

"You will be you pathetic mudblood" Draco says gritting his teeth.

My eyes widened, "what the fuck Dray!" I yelled and hit him. I knew I had a feeling Draco was different here but I didn't expect this.

"If you call her that one more time" Ron threaten taking a protective step before Hermoine.

"Then what Weasley, you're going to fight me?" Draco laughed.

"I know I can't do anything to you but your little cousin over there.." He spoke like he was thinking out loud.

My eyes widened as Draco took a step before me just like Ron did a few seconds ago with Hermoine.

"I don't think that's going to happen" Draco gritted his teeth. "But I can image what is" He says before kicking Ron right in his stomach.

"Draco fucking stop! Let them be" I yelled.

Before I could say something more Ron slapped me right in the face. I looked up at him with one eyebrow furrowed.

"Ow mate you fucked up" Mattheo said to Ron.

Where did he came from?
Doesn't matter now.

I pushed Draco off Ron and gave him a elbow in his stomach and a knee in his private area.

"Touch me one more time Weasley, And I'll break your neck" I treated with a straight face.

I was full off adrenaline that I didn't noticed how hard I turned into Draco in just the matter off seconds.
I was in shock that he was the one who's changing but I am.

I'm Aurora fucking Lestrange not a sweet doll you play with.

"Okay that's enough for today, love" Mattheo says as he grabbed my waist pushing me off Ron.

"Ron what's wrong with you?! She was nice to us" Hermoine says looking apologetic at me.

"She isn't now, she's still the stupid daughter of Bellatrix Lestrange Hermoine" He says standing slowly up from the ground. "They don't just do nice to you there's always a reason"

My blood is racing trough my veins as I tried to break Mattheo's grib on me.

"Easy love, he's trying to get into your head" Mattheo whispered in my ear.
My whole body shivered at his action.

"You two" Draco says, "class already started" he says with a smirk at our position.

Mattheo cleared his throat and let go off me, his warmth was now replaced by cold air off the hallway.

I didn't even notice that Hermoine, Harry and Ron were gone..

"Um, yeah I should go" I smiled soft at the boys.

I turned around and made my way to class trying to figure out what just happend.

*

"Blaise get off me!" Pansy yelled while laughing.

I'm laughing so hard you could hear me snort, Blaise is laying on Pansy with his arms around her.

"I just want to cuddle" Blaise cried out.

"Ow my god, I can't!" I laughed as I rolled of the cough in their commonroom.

Pansy kicked blaise in his private area as he fell onto the ground.

Blaise cried and laughed at the same time as Pansy looked disgusted at her best friend.

"This is exactly why I'm gay" she says dryly. I laughed harder until I couldn't breath anymore.

"Aurora!" Blaise said coming to me with open arms.

"No, don't even think about it! No" I yelled while still laughing.

Pansy needs to laugh to and May and Theo entered the slytherin commonroom.

Blaise grabbed me and pushed me onto the cough. "I WANT TO CUDDLE" He screamed, I wouldn't be suprised if whole Hogwarts heard him screaming.

"Who's dying?" Enzo said while running into the room.

"Aurora, I think" Theo says as Blaise lays on me while I was laughing at his sillyness.

"God damn, Blaise My ears are bleeding from the pain" Draco said with Mattheo by his side.

I laughed at my cousin as Blaise was still laying on me. I don't mind but it's starting to weight now.

"Why are you laying on my cousin?" Draco says as he puts his dumb and index vinger on his nose.

"Can someone help me?" I pleaded and still laughing.

"I'm to tired for this shit" Draco says as he goes to his dorm.

Mattheo takes a seat next to May but he doesn't look so happy. What did I do now?
I rolled my eyes at Mattheo, he was always mad at me for no reason.

He stands up from his seat and steps to our direction. He crouch infront of blaise."If you don't get off her in the next two seconds I will cut your dick off" he says in a very cool voice.

"Man, someone woke up on the wrong side of their bed this morning" Blaise said sarcastically as he climbs off me and is now standing in front of him.

"Ow you should've seen me" Mattheo winks at me.

He crouched again now in front of me "and you, if you're not in my dorm the next two seconds I will-"

"I get it" I mumbled as I interrupted him.
I don't want to hear more of his treatments.

Mattheo goes to his dorm as the 5 other friends are looking at me with wide eyes.

"What?" I say standing up from the cough now.

"The tension was way to much" Pansy comments.

"Yeah I think it was that" Enzo replies.

"That man got pissed just because I wanted to cuddle, when was the last time he get a good fu-" Blaise mumbled angry.

"Get over it goddamn, you have many girl who wants to cuddle with you" May said annoyed now.

I grinned and I got up from my position and go upstairs to Mattheo's dorm.
What is now the problem?

I knocked on his dorm but there was no answer. I let out a small breath as I opend the door like I live here.

I looked confused, when I see there's no one in there.

"That son of a bitch" I mumbled I walked in his dorm but I flew on the ground when a hard kick hits my back.