42- Grief.

POV: AURORA LESTRANGE

So it's true, when all is said and done, grief is the price we pay for love.
I want to go back, to a time before it was too late.

I want Lorenzo J. Silva back in my life.
I want my best friend back, I want to talk to him again. I want his advice back when I don't know what to do and I want the smile he set on people's faces back.

Everything changed that night.
No one spoke a word to eachother, not even Mattheo and I. We both needed our space, atleast that's what we kept telling ourselves.

I had so much left to say to him. I didn't got to say goodbye, no one could.

I've tried to blame Cedric, but I knew that's not fair and that's not what Enzo would've wanted.

If Cedric just kept quiet, Enzo wouldn't jump in front of him when my mother caused that spell. I know he was trying to do the right thing but he forgot were his place was.

That night I have lost 3 people, some more important than others. I killed my own mother in cold blood as revenge of what she did and had done.

It's been 2 weeks.
I know what you're thinking, I'm going to need the people I love the most more grief when I leave.

When I go to see Enzo.
When I go to see my dad.

I've learned my lessons in this life.
When we lose someone we love we must learn not to live without them, but to live with the love they left behind.
We must keep in mind that at the end you will se eachother again, again in the coulds watching over the people they love, and be their guardian angel.

When you lose someone, you not only deal with living without them, you also get to know yourself.
How you deal with the situation is how your real you find it's own way out.

Every day that passed I became weaker and weaker. Blaise, Theo, May and Astoria visited me and Narcissa always brought me food and something to drink.

I was laying in a separate room, with a bed and a monitor next to me to check on my heart. There was also Docter Plaster who came daily checking on me.

Like I said, I'm slowly dying on the outside but I'm already dead on the inside.

I don't blame Mattheo for not visiting me nor Draco and Cedric. I understand it, they lost someone important and they need time to heal and I want to give them time even if my body won't.

Atleast I have now time for myself, but I'm nit going to pretend that I didn't hurt me that I haven't seen them. It in fact did hurt, but after everything what had happend, I understand, I try to.

A knock on my door broke my trance and I look up to see who it was.
My mouth became dry and the words I wanted to say were stuck in my throat when I see him.

"Mattheo." I tried not to cry, he's going through so much lately, he don't need a bitch to make him feel guilty.

"My love." He stepped closer and took a seat next to me on the bed. "How are you doing?"

I'm not fine.
"I'm okay, you?"

"Not so" he let out a painfull laugh.

"What's wrong, pretty face?" I said straighter and opend my arms just for him to completely crawl into my embrace.

"Enzo, I want him back." His voice broke and I felt my shirt get wet by his tears but I don't care.

"My baby" I hugged him as close to me as I could and I never wanted to let go.

"I already lost him, I don't want to lose you too." He cried.

This, broke me.
I didn't want to leave him, I want to be with him forever and tell him I would never leave him but I couldn't.

"You are not going to lose me, I will be here." I pointed towards his heart that was so full of pain. "I'm never leaving your side and I will always look over you and I promise you that Enzo is doing the same."

"Aurora." He said, I looked down at him but he wasn't speaking. I looked up at the door to see Mattheo. I looked back down to see Mattheo again.

My eyes widened in realization. I pushed him away but my strength wasn't enough. The Mattheo who broke down with me just a minute ago was smirking.

"This is for killing her, you pathetic bitch!" Before the real Mattheo or me could do something a knife was stabbed in my stomach and the unknown man disappeared.

"Fuck." I cursed under my breath. What the duck is this shit? Am I in a thriller or something?

"Docter Plaster!" Mattheo yelled. He rushed towards me and grabbed my face in his hands.

"Don't leave me, you have time left, you're going to be okay, I love you and I can't live without you, don't leave me." He begged.

"I'm not leaving you, wha- whatever happens I'm here, a-always and fo-forever." I choke out.

"I'm sorry, god I'm so fucking sorry Aur, don't leave me, please."

"I l-love you too, pretty face." The next thing I know is that everything became black.

POV: MATTHEO J. SILVA

"Fuck." I cried, I could've warn her sooner, I could visited her more. I was so lost in the dead of my brother I didn't noticed how the minutes turned into hours and the hours into days.

This is all my fault.

I have done this to her.
I was looking for solutions, and I found one. But my Aurora was going to die anyway.

What my father didn't knew was that Aurora may die from the promise her mother made but the three of them too. Normally Mattheo Riddle would die with them but I'm not him.

I was in denial for so long but since Lorenzo died I knew he was my real familie. Not the Riddles.

So Bellatrix and Voldemort would die with her. Aurora already gave her mother a silence dead but Tom was going to pay and feel the pain so much worser than her because he made that promise. He turned against his own culture even if he didn't know.

I can't lose her too,
I really can't.