34- it will be okay.

POV: AURORA LESTRANGE

My eyes were closed, I can tell by the darkness that took over me.
I saw nothing.
I couldn't move my body, I was under a spell that caused me to become a statue.

I wanted to scream at the top of my longs and ran away from the demons that were too close. I can't, I couldn't move or open my eyes.

I was all alone trapped in God knows what.
I want to feel free again, see light in this darkness and be with the people I love.

It felt like it was so close the feeling of freedom but at the same time it was unreachable.

~

A cold, wet towel woke me up from the horrible nightmare. A nightmare of dead, my dead. A choice I didn't made, maybe it was a sacrifice or just a pawn in a messed up board game.

It had been 2 weeks since I knew my faith is already known. I locked myself up for most of the time and refused to see anyone, I wanted to be alone.

We all were back at hogwarts but I didn't attempt my classes, why should I? In 5 months I will be dead by cause of the dark voice and the pain I didn't choose to have.

It was morning, and I felt sweat running down my forhead, with my eyes still closed, I felt the cold towel wiping the sweat drops away and replacing the warmth with a cold, calm feeling.

The person who was comforting me lifted my body from my bed and laid on it with me resting on their body. They holded my like they were scared to lose me.

It wasn't Mattheo, his touch would burn through my skin and his gaze was fire and I would feel like I'm burning.
Which made me scarier that it isn't Matth who comforts me.

I openend my eyes and blinked a few times, so I was used to the shunshine shining right at me.

"Ow shit, you're awake" Blaise's voice said, I haven't seen him in decades.

"Blaise? How- Why?" I was confused. It was Friday, I think, and he was here early in the morning cuddling up with me and taking care of me, chasing my demons away.

"I heard this morning at breakfast that you were-well you know" He mumbled, "I didn't know because I locked myself in my dorm for weeks too and today I decided to live again until I heard about you" He pouted his lip at me and stroked my hair.

There was nothing romantic to see, it was just a best friend who looked over his little sister. And I missed him.

Blaise was always there when I needed him just like Mattheo.
All of my friends were there when I needed them, and I'm grateful for meeting them.

"I'm scared." I say, placing my elbows on his chest to look up at him.

"I know little one" He gave me a sad smile. "Can I give you some advise?"

"Ofcourse, but I won't promise I'm going to listen to you" I grinned and he laughed.

"It may sound cruel but I just want what's best for you and I think that right now you can't lock yourself in your room and live like this. You need to enjoy your life, like your last day is the next. Deep down you know I'm right, you really want to spend those last 5 months alone in your hogwarts dorm? Because let me tell you that's pathetic." He looked down at me to see if I was listening.