39- Plant kisses like seeds.

POV: AURORA LESTRANGE

"Fuck" May cried in my arms. I closed my eyes and let out a small breath I was holding.  "I hate kids, I literally despise them"

"We know" Pansy chuckled sitting on the bathroom floor.

"Are you gonna tell Theodore?" Astoria set her hand on May's shoulder.

"Why should I? I'm not ready to be a mom and Theo clearly isn't ready to be a father.  We're too young for this" She cried in my shirt. I'm sure it was wet because of all her tears that were running down her face for the past 10 minutes.

The boys were gone for today, Mattheo wanted them to do something the girls can't know of. It was suspicious but we all agreed because we loved a girls day until May got a positive test of being pregnant.

"Ieuw, I never wanted kids, this is going to be a disaster" she looked down at her belly and made a grumpy face.

"I would love to have kids some day" Pansy said.

"Not the best timing" Astoria mumbled.

"Yeah well I got it today, to- fucking- day" May cried even more.

Not to be selfish but this made me realize Mattheo and I didn't do the thing ya know, and here is one of my best friend pregnant.

"I think you should tell Theo and discuss this with him. It's your body and your choice but he's the father and has the right to know about his unborn child" Astoria said.

"You're right" May get out of my house and rushed downstairs. We all ran after her, this is not what we ment with telling him.

"May, get your pregnant ass here" Pansy whispered.

"I'm pregnant" May cried more.

Narcissa came running out of her kitchen with widen eyes, "You are what now?"

"I don't know what to do" May whispered looking down, Narcissa took her in her arms and signed at us to leave her with May for a few minutes.

"I'm gonna be an aunt" Pansy smiled.

I rolled my eyes, I'm done with her the second she stepped inside my cousin's house.

"What's your problem with me Aurora?, It's not because you're gonna be dead you can do everything you want." She stated.

"Say that one more time about my girl and I will let her go and kill your pathetic ass" Mattheo's voice snapped me out of my killing gaze I sent her.

"You guys are already back?" Astoria was taken by suprise just like all of us.

"We've been gone for 2 hours" Theo raised his eyebrow at us.

We were in the bathroom for 2 hours?

"Theo May needs to tell you something" Pansy wiggled her eyebrows.

That's when I lost it.

"You fucking cunt" I mumble, I grabbed a fist full of her hair and smashed her face against the wall of the hall.