Bonuschapter #2 🔥

M A T U R E   C O N T E N T

POV: MATTHEO J. SILVA

I slide my tongue into her warm wet mouth, instantly feeling safe. Her hands went to my hair and cupped my curls, letting out a moan against my lips.

I let my hands cup the curves of her body and stopped at her ass squeezing it. I groaned at the contact, I've waited so long for this, I can't stop.

"So now you know we're going to make a baby, you want to fuck me huh? You're just using me." I could feel her smile against my lips.

"I would never." I grin, I tapped her ass, she took the sign and jumped, I pulled her legs around my waist and deepend the kiss. Licking her tongue with mine, taking her sweet taste of strawberries in me.

I lay her on the bed and she pulled me by my shirt on top of her. I cupped her cheeck and let out a moan when I feel her hand on my crotch.

"God, it's hot when you moan." She moaned, I hold in my laughter and shook my head.

"Stop talking." I muffeled her giggles with my lips on hers again and became an addict to her. Not like I wasn't one before.

She tugged at my pants and I break the kiss and stand up. I think I ripped my jeans but that is not a problem at all now. I pulled out my shirt and I fel her eyes on me this entire time.

"Like what you see?" I ask, already knowing the answer.

"Mm, especially when I know its all mine." She hummed.

"All yours." I mumble climing on top of her again. She protested and turned us around. Fuck, the sight of her on top of me made me even harder.

She smiled seductively and pulled her dress up slowly, teasing me. I groaned when I saw her beautiful stomach and her boobs plopping out. She threw the dress behind us and waited for me to say something. She looked down insecure and I don't even know what for because she's the hottest person that ever walked on this earth.

"Aurora, you look so fucking beautiful-" I grabbed her hand and put it on my cock, "Do you feel what you do to me?"

She smiled, "Do you want me to fix that mm?" She rubbed her hand over my boxer and I groaned.

"You can do everything you want baby, I'm all yours." I watch her take a breath and slowly pulling my boxers down.

"Is it normal that it's that big?" She winced, "Won't that hurt?"

My ego is only growing with this woman and I love it, I love her. "Find out will you?"

She smirked and sat down on her knees, she sarted to kiss my tip and slowly licking me. With each lick she took some inches deeper until I fitted fully in her mouth.

I let out a bunch of curse words and a lot of moans since I know that turned her on. She sucked hard and used her hands to squeeze my balls.

"Fuck, there is no way you haven't done this before." I mumble, sweat dripping of my forhead.

When I looked down she was too busy to hear me, playing with herself, while sucking me off.