Bonuschapter #1

A F  T E R L I F E

POV: MATTHEO RIDDLE

It is like falling asleep, and damn, I slept well with my Aurora beside me. I'm scared to open my eyes, we will probably in hell for all the awful things I've done.

My mind stopped thinking when I felt her move beside me and I feel her gaze on my face. She doesn't have fears, does she? That women isn't even scared of hell.

"I know you're awake, it's beautiful here." Her husky morning voice, and her wish is my command.

I open my eyes and the darkness is replaced by sunshine and clear clouds. Where the fuck are we? It's like the whole Earth but without buildings, everything you could see is grass, trees, flowers, this definitely is Aurora's heaven and my personal hell. But as long as she's happy, I'm not complaining.

"It's beautiful, isn't it?" She asked, I looked at her and my heart felt safe, at peace. Her dark hair has the slightest crulls in them, her brown eyes are barely open because of the fell light. She is wearing a white long dress, just like in the movies.

"Yeah, it is." I say without taking my eyes of her. I took the lost  strands of her hair behind her ear, as she has a big smile on her face.

She looked at me and the whole world stopped spinning, even my heartbeat, hah! Good one, Mattheo.
I placed my hand on her cheeck and pulled her to me, and finally, our lips touch. It taste just the same, I feel like I'm in heaven already.

"You just died and you, two, are already snogging?" I heard him joking, my brother, Aurora frooze and still had her eyes closed. I'm the first one, opening my eyes now.

There he stood, he wore the same clothes as me a white shirt and white pants, everything is white, Enzo hates white.

I'm tearing myself away from my princess and head to my brother, my best friend. I can't deny I didn't cry when I saw him. I hugged him for as long as we both needed.

"I missed you." I whispered in his ear, "Everyone misses you."

"I know." He hugged me and tightened his grip on my shirt.

When we finally let go we laughed our asses of when we looked at eachother and what we were wearing. "I hate white." He says in disgust. "I know" I said between laughters.

"Lorenzo." My precious baby croaked out, her eyes were red and swollen.

"C'mon." Enzo suggested, he opened his arms and not even a second later she was hugging him so hard, I'm glad we're all dead because that hug could really kill someone.

"I'm glad you're okay." Aurora whispered, I see Enzo smiling and looking down at his best friend. That brings a smile on my face, seeing that the two people I care the most about also care about eachother makes me wanna rub their cheecks like my dead grandma.

"I should give you guys a tour and explain how everything works in here." Enzo suggested once again.

"Yesss." Aurora smiled and walked back to me, she interwided our fingers, reading for adventure. I kiss her hand and she looks up at me with the biggest smile on her face. My love.

"So basically, we can go back as ghost to the real world, the livings won't see you but you will see them." We walked for what felt like hours and our guide didn't shut his mouth once.
I feel like I'm in Snape's classes all over again.