45- Just the two of us.

POV: AURORA LESTRANGE

My Mattheo breaking down in my arms is the most painful thing to watch. The group gave us some time and got out of the spell so it's just the two of us now.
Where it once all began, it ends.

"Look at me I'm suppose to be strong and now I'm the weak one." He complained.

"Look at me," I grabbed his face and turned his head so that he was looking at me, "You are the strongest person I know, you always will be. Crying is not a sign of weakness but of bravery, you know why?"

He shook his head as response. "Showing your emotions in public affraid of what people might think of you, showing what you truly feel is never weak, being weak is keeping your emotions a secret. Not showing anyone how you truly feel is weak. And you my precious Mattheo, you are far from weak."

"So you won't think I'm a stupid idiot?" He asked.

"Well, you will always be my stupid idiot, pretty face."

"Please don't leave." He begged, if only he know I can't control that.

"I will never leave officially, I will be here, just like I told you so many times before." I pointed towards his heart.

"It would be worth it, you know." He whipped his tears away and looked me in the eyes.

"What would be worth it?" I smiled back, joining his moodswings.

"It is worth killing for." He placed his hands in mine, "I would've killed anyone just to have five minutes with you, so yeah it would be worth it. All the pain and the chaos we went through, all the loving and hating, it was all worth it. You are worth it, Aurora."

"If the multiverse is real, I hope that in at least one of them we have time and we have a good future ahead of us, growing old togheter, raising our kids and enjoying how Blaise still lives with us like a lost puppy." I laughed at the last sentence.

"I hope the multiverse is real, no matter how many pain ones we have to go through, at least once we would have our happy ending." I responded.

He closed the space between us and let our lips touche one more time. I tried to remember everything the way his lips are soft on mine and how he tasted so fresh like he just ate a whole bubblegum. I tried to remember how much love we always put in our kiss. I tried to remember him.

"I'm going to miss you." He smiled, his eyes sparnkle and I hope they never stop sparkling.

"I will never leave you." I kissed his nose and he let out a laugh.

We laid down in the grass between the flowers looking at the same stars. Listening to his heartbeat made me feel at peace, hearing how he was babbling about how the clouds would melt in an animal each time he looked at them.

"I need you to promise me something." I spoke breaking our goofy mood.

"What is it?" He looked down at me to see how serious I was and sat back up.
I was laying on his lap so now we we're both sitting straight again.

"You need to promise me that you will make something from your life, have a wife, have children make your future."

"No, I can't promise you that."

"Why not? Mattheo you deserve to live, to have children don't claim yourself on to me-" he interrupted me.

"No Aurora, I can't and I never will. You are the only wife I want, it's you or it's no one. I can't have a good future when you are not in it." He raised his voice at me and I looked down like a kid just got caught from stealing a candy out of a candystore.

I look up again to see that he was drop-dead serious and that made me feel so sad. It felt like it was my fault that he didn't get his happy ending.

"It's not your fault my love, I just can't live without you."  He kissed my cheeck and gave a one of his, 'it's okay' smiles.

"What do you mean, you are aware I'm gonna die, right?" What the fuck is he up too?

"Yeah baby, I'm aware." He laughed like he just didn't gave me a heart attack.

"Mattheo, what did you do?" I ask.

"When I entered the spell, I made sure I couldn't come back to the real world. If we do this, we're doing this togheter."

"What? Noo, there needs to be a way, you can't do that. What will Blaise and Theo do? Draco, Astoria, May? Didn't you think of them? Mattheo there must be a way for you to get out of here and live your life this isn't your decision-"

"But it is my decision. They all knew that I was going to stay here with you. I knew you were gonna die someday so that's why I always was being mysterious or gone with the boys and you couldn't know, we were making you this place and our last room to see."

"Matth.." I didn't know what to say, he gave up his own life just for me.

"You didn't think I would let you visite Enzo all by yourself huh?" He joked.

"I hate you." I laughed pushing him away.

"I love you." He said back. I frooze and looked at him. He's for real?

"I do, really love you." He smiled genius.

"I really love you too." I smiled, wrapping my arms around his torso and smiled like a kid, I hugged him and I never wanted to let go.

"So we're gonna die togheter?" I asked looking him in his eyes again.

"Ofcours we are. We do everything togheter." He kissed my nose and gave me his cheeky smile.

"I didn't want you to do this and I never asked you to."

"You didn't have to, it was all my decision." He kissed me once more. "By the way, I do wanna mess with you."

"Huh, what are you talking about?"

"The first time we met, before you knocked me out I asked who you are and you said-"

"Someone you don't wanna mess with, pretty face." I fill in for him.

"So you wanna mess with me?" I stood up and made a fighting pose.

"I don't wanna do anything else." He grinned, running after me.