Chapter 14 ~ Misunderstood.

I sat crying for about another half hour before I got up and took a walk. I can't face everyone whilst my face is red and puffy. It wouldn't look good. I know I might be crazy if I even care, but what if the boys didn't know? I hate that Kendall didn't tell me about this but I can't hate her. She's my best friend, always has been since we were little. I can't shut that down over a mistake but at the same time she has the courage to do this to me.

I feel yet more tears fill my eyes as I walk along the road avoiding cars roll by faster than the speed limit allows. I quickly blink them away and keep walking until I reach a park. I walk through mulch to a swing set occupied by no one. I grab onto the chains holding it up and sit down swinging slightly before going more forcefully, kicking my feet on the ground so I could get good height.

"Who needs them anyway?" I mutter under my breath. I got on fine when I didn't know them I'll do fine now. My phone started to vibrate so I took it out and looked at the ID. I sighed knowing exactly who it was. "Lexa baby where in the hell did you go? Simon said you left his office an hour ago! Where are you?" Niall sounded frantic on the phone.

"That's really funny Niall. You trying to be all sweet to me. I know you don't actually care. So I'll be gone Monday." I let out a puff of air, letting him know I'm frustrated. "Alexa, baby tomorrow is Monday. You'd be leaving tomorrow. Please tell me you're joking." He had panic in his voice, as if he didn't know. But obviously he did know. Right?

I quickly hung up so I wouldn't change my mind. Niall lied to me then, he couldn't have changed with such little time, not him. I shake it off a bit and begin to swing higher, kicking my feet faster and faster.

"Why is it always me?" I slow the swinging as my vision is impaired from tears. Once they start down my face it was hard to stop them. "Why?" I scream at the top of my lungs, making an echo sound. I wonder how long they had been planning this from me. I wonder if Niall had been true to me. I wonder if Kendall was an actual friend. I wonder so many things but I can't seem to ask. I always get to scared of the truth.

I take many deep breaths and start on my journey back to the cottage to pack my stuff. I'm leaving tomorrow.

~~

"Alexa please let me in; I just wanna talk." Niall stammered, keeping his emotions from getting in the way. "No Niall, I'm done." I stated, continuing packing my stuff. He knocked a few times and then I heard his body fall along the door frame onto the ground. "You'll have to come out eventually. I won't eat until you do." That was a lie right there. That boy couldn't stop eatin for a mere girl. He's dumb if he does.

After all was packed I got out some food I packed just in case Niall would be here. I knew he'd make it impossible to get out. I even packed stuff so I could just leave through the window in my room. I can do nothing more but wait five more hours. Then I'm off to America, where I belong.

Niallator: baby, please come out.

Niallator: what have I done? Please just tell me!

Haroldbaby: love, what's going on? Just yesterday we all had such a good time and then you talk to Simon and everything's awry. What did he say?

I looked through the messages left by two of my used to be best friends. Not even one sent by Kendall. I shake my head and reply to Harry.

To Haroldbaby: you guys didn't do anything. It's just I can't handle this. It's all too much for me. I'm sure Kendall will do a much better job.

Once sent I plopped on my bed and kicked my shoes off. I check my phone when I hear it go off. Haroldbaby: Kendall's staying? This is ridiculous Lex. We love you more than anything. You can't just up and quit. You'll have us!

To Haroldbaby: don't make this harder than it needs to be. I'm leaving and that's final.

As I sent the last text to Harry I get my stuff and go over to the window. "Alexa! Babe come out!" I hear Niall say. Shoot he heard me. I have to be more quiet, I don't need him coming outside to stop me.

"Goodbye." I whisper, throwing my stuff out the window so I could get out. I lightly closed the window and made my way to a car, hotwired it and made my way to the street. Before I went farther I saw Niall sprinting towards me phone up to his ear. I checked mine but nothing came up. Oh no he's Collin one of the boys.

I step on the petal and get out as fast as I can, making my way to the airport.

I gave the ticket to a petit lady with long blond hair. "Enjoy your flight love." She said in a fake happy voice. She must hate her job. "Has anyone seen a girl about yay height and has longish brown hair? Her names Alexa please I need to talk with her." The Irish voice was so distinct. Damn it Niall. I quickly go down the hall and onto the plane. I get into the very back where first class was and sat down alone. The way it's supposed to be.

After five minutes the plane started up and I was on my way. To America, my home.

~~

"Welcome home baby!" My mom said bringing me in for a hug. My dad and little sister joined soon enough. "Glad to have you home! Simon was sad you wanted to leave!" Wait.

"Simon said that he thought I wasn't ready." My dad looked confused. "He told us you didn't want to do it anymore. Oh no, oh no! This isn't good. Remember when we left for the business trip and Simon got angry at us? I think he's really angry still." My dad looked panicked. "I have to call someone." I ran out of the room dialing Nialls number. "Niall?"

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Tadaaaaaa like it?

Sorry cliffhanger!

Comments!

~Alexa