Chapter 1- Surprise!

Boy bands, the heart to all of life. Figuratively speaking of course. They've been around for years, then disappear ad once again return. I grew up listening to 'Nsync and the Backstreet boys. Now it's all about Big Time Rush and One Direction. Sadly for my little sister Elise, she grew up listening to Nicki Minaj.

I'm not going to lie to you these boys are all really super hot.

But the thing people need to understand is these boys are just like every other boy. They drink, get tattoos, be stupid. It's boy DNA.

People seem to forget the boys aren't always sweet and innocent. Of course they might be but come on. Boys will be boys, they deserve to live their life and not get hate for doing something naughty.

My mom and dad work for a record company for Simon Cowell. We don't live in England though. We live in America. Ohio to be exact. In the middle of virtually nowhere.

Which in most cases is amazing, I don't go to public school, it's private and I can go to a private college too because my parents are very important people.

Now I know what you may be thinking, 'ew, this bitch is spoiled.' I'm really not.

I don't have many friends because of the fact I live no where near a mall or school. I like being alone and just being me. We rarely have company too. So it's usually just me my sister and my parents and that's perfectly fine with me.

We do visit Simon in England sometimes. He has a cottage we stay in. While we're there we don't have to pay for anything. Simon takes me out all the time to do stuff too.

I've met some pretty cool people, like Cheryl Cole, Louis Walsh, Nicole Scherzinger and even Paula Abdul. All such nice people. Believe it or not Louis is a nice guy.

Some may say Simon is a cruel and mean person, but in reality he's one of the nicest guys. He just puts on an act in front of the camera. He's like a teddy bear.

My parents Anne and Mark say my last summer of freedom I could go spend over in England with Simon, and if I'm good they will let me go to college up there. This may sound silly but I want to be music producer, like Simon.

He even says I'm amazing. I pick out people who would be really well and Simon makes them happen. I really like music if you can't tell. My favorite bands are A Day To Remember, Big Time Rush, One Direction, Ed Sheeran, Taylor Swift, Bruno Mars and Cher Lloyd.

My music pretty much expresses who I am. I want a relationship with One direction, ADTR expresses how I feel about some people I have to go to school with, all the others express relationships or life in general.

When you think about it, the music you listen to expresses your overall personality. Some is beautiful, some is mysterious and some is just plain indescribable.

But that is the beauty of life, you don't find yourself, you create yourself.

"Alexandria Marie Jenson get your tushy down here right now! We have some news for you!" I heard my mother, Anne yell from around the house. Our house is pretty big compared to the rest of the house around us. It has four bedrooms, four and a half bathrooms, a kitchen, a living room and a dining room, a den for Elise and I and a back yard built for a king or something.

I untwist from my usual position of being on my bed cross legged with a computer on my lap and stood up, stretching slightly. As I stretched I let out a satisfied groan.

I trudged down the hall and around to the stairs where I took two at a time until I hit the bottom almost running into a petrified mom. "Alexa how many times have I told you not to do that? One day you're going to end up hurting someone." She said grabbing my shoulders and dragging me into the kitchen where my father and little sister where 'trying' to make pancakes.