Chapter 2 ~ Lunatics

I looked around at the familiar house. It was very simple, but elegant at the same time. Something I really admired about Simon is he didn't want over the top. He just wanted to be himself.

Except for the fact he built anohter cottage. That part makes me think he's a lunatic. "Alright ladies now if you'll follow me we can go find where those boys ran off to." He said walking towards the back door. He opened the sliding door to reveal a new pool and hot tub. It was rather beautiful.

As we walked outside we're bombbarded with silly string. The only way I could tell was the sound and smell. You never forget the smell of silly string.

"Louis William Tomlinson and Harold Styles you had better stop right now." Simon said getting the sring off of himself. "Sorry uncle Simon." They said in unison before looking at us and smiling. " Well hello there. I'm Louis and this is Harry. We're your new friends." Louis said grabbing me and pulling me into a hug. "I'm Alexa and this is my best friend Kendall, now could you please let go, I wouldn't make a good best friend if I were dead." I said trying to breath.

He let me go and helped me get the string off of my body while Harry helped Kendall. "Now boys remember the conversation we had. Don't go breaking them because you think these girls are pretty." Simon said patting their backs. I laughed as Harry and Louis backed away from us sadly. "Sorry Alexa and Kendall. We promise not to corrput you." They said not looking at us.

"Oh you don't need to worry about that guys, you won't be the one corrputing anything. That's my job." I smiled at them sweetly batting my eyelashes, earning a laugh from them an Kendall. Simon on the other hand wasn't having it. "Alexa, I've got my eye on you." He said walking back inside the house.

"Okay before anything else we must know how old you both are." Louis said smiling evily.

"We're both 18 years old. Legal to drink here." I winked at Louis who smiled and sarcastically grabbed his heart.

"You two are really pretty you know that?" Harry blurted out. "I know Kendall is." I said keeping myself out of it. It's not that I don't think I'm pretty... Okay maybe it is.

I'm insecure I know. It's stupid but it's just me.

"You are too Alexa. Really. You have the most gorgeous green eyes I have ever seen." Harry said smiling. How am I supposed to react to that?

Harry Styles said I have beautiful eyes. Mission accomplished. I smiled slightly and looked over at the pool.

"Well hi there strangers." I heard a faint Irish voice from right behind me. I turn my head and watch as the blond boy came into view. He stood next to Harry and nudged him murmuring something I couldn't catch.

It sort of sounded as if he were saying 'dibs on that one.' Or something like that. Harry obviously looked annoyed. I pushed it out of my mind and looked at Kendall. "You thinking what I'm thinking?" I think it's time to corrupt these boys. But I may need Louis's help.

She nodded quickly and I walked over to Louis whom was getting something to drink. "Louis can you help me with something?" He opened his drink and took a sip trying to be cool. "Sure love. What do ya need?" He said with a mischevious look on his face.

"Okay, Kendall and I need your help, we want to get Niall and Harry and push them into the pool." I smiled slightly awaiting his reaction.

"Oh I thought you'd never ask. Okay I'll distract them and you two push them in." Louis and I will get on great.

Kendall walked over as Louis left. "Plan is on." He whispered winking at her. He walked over to the boys and started talking to them. "Oh my gosh what is that in the pool?" Louis suddenly said running over to the edge looking in deeply. Niall and Harry followed him and looked in arching their necks over the pool.