Chapter 13 ~ Just a summer fling.

I woke with one of the biggest headaches anyone could ever experience. "Oh kill me please." I mumble as I sit up, clenching my teeth from the pain. You know the feeling when you hit your head on something and there's just a lingering pain left after a while? Well this pain is about three times worse.

"Baby, are you.." Niall said slipping into the bedroom. His eyes bugged out when he looked at me. "Oh baby, I'm so sorry. God, I'm stupid." I looked away confused. "What are you talking about?" I groaned, stretching my weak muscles. He walked over and pulled the sheets over me and picked me up, carrying me to a mirror.

I glanced before realizing what happened last night. Someone attacked me last night at the club. Niall came just in time to help me. I owe him everything. My eye has a dark circle around it. "Did he..?" I didn't finish knowing Niall would know. When he nodded I nudged my face into the crook of Niall's neck. It must have surprised him because it took him a second to wrap his arms around me protectively.

"You saved me Niall. Thank you." I whispered loud enough for only him to hear. His arms grew tighter. "If I could've it never would have happened." I heard the hurt in his voice. I sniffled, keeping tears back. Niall took my head so I was looking at him. "I would do anything for you Alexa." I smiled wide and pecked him on the lips and bear hugged him.

He walked with me out the door and into the living room where we found the rest of the gang. Louis looked worse than me. He was rubbing his eyes. His hair looked crazy.

"Oh my god! Alexa! Are you okay?" Kendall scrambled towards me. She bear hugged me, making it hard to breath. "You're my best friend, I love you, never leave my sight at a club again." She wept. I coughed. "I won't be that good of a friend if I were dead." She took the hint and willingly let go.

"Lass, do you want some ice?" Niall called from the kitchen. It sounded as though his face was stuffed with food. "Yea, that would be awesome!" I shifted my weight as it began to get quiet. I heard Niall mutter cuss words as he dropped the bag on the floor. I laughed, igniting his blushing cheeks. I left him a small peck in the middle of his cheek and took the ice, carefully placing it on my eye.

I sighed as there was a knock at the door. Opening the door I was careful to keep my eye covered. "Alexa, how could you be so irresponsible? This is so unlike you. How do you expect me to let you be manager when you can't even take care of yourself in a damned club? You could get these boys into trouble!" Simon scolded me walking past me in the midst. Niall had sat down next to Louis. They all looked sympathetic of me. They know how mad Simon gets.

"Look Simon it was an accident, it won't happen again." Niall defended. I smiled weakly at him knowing it most likely wouldn't help. "Damn right it won't happen again." He sounded emotionless. What did he mean by that? My heart stopped. What's he going to do?

He gave me a swift puff of breath and left the cottage. After a few minutes of awkward silence Niall spoke up. "Alright we can't just let that ruin that day. Lets go have some fun alright? We can go to Nando's and then ill take us all to the movies." Even in the worst days he made everything seem so perfect. Zayn jumped up clapping his large hands together. "Sounds like a great idea, I'll buy lunch." I quickly take some medicine for my headache and we go out to Nando's.

~~

Lou parked in the parking lot of the London eye. I looked at the room type things and tense up. I'm very claustrophobic. I felt my face heat up, as I took a larger than normal breath. Now I know that the boys wouldn't let anything happen to me but I never can shake the feeling of something actually happening and we all fall to our deaths. Like people always say, "Shit happens" and it scares me.

I feel Niall's arm wrap around me as he brings me into him. "Babe you look like you've seen a ghost. If it makes you feel better I'm a bit scared too. Things like these make me feel uncomfortable. You're not alone." Him saying that gave me an instantly found confidence. If he's scared ad able to do it then so should I right?

"Hey thanks mate!" Liam yelled to the operator of the London eye as we piled into the small room, egg thing. He gave it to just us because he obviously knew who the boys were. "No problem boys!" He called back, giving me a little wink and wave. I smiled, trying not to laugh. He was middle aged and had about as much hair as Niall's legs when he shaved them for charity. He was also shorter than Niall by about an inch, most likely weighing twice Niall does as well.

"Lexa's got a secret crush!" Louis squeaked. He put his hands up in front of his chest like he was about to pray and pressed them to his lips. "Cute Louis. And you wonder why you're still single." I countered knowing just as well what was going on between him and Kendall. He smile sarcastically at me and walked to one of the corners to look out the window.

Harry laughed at me and walked back to Louis. "Men." I whisper to Niall. He rolls his eyes pecking me on the cheek. "You're datng one of them." He winked. I gave him a small smile and tensed up as the London eye moved. 

~~

Once we got off we went to Nando's, Niall's orders. We took it to go because we had movies we needed to catch up on. As we loaded up the car with food I got a call from the one and only Simon. "Hello?" I asked into the phone, hoping he was calmer than earlier. "Alexa, you need to come see me when you guys return. Don't bring anyone just yourself. We have things to talk about." He sighed before he gave me the speech. Hs tone of voice sent shiver down my spine. 

What could he possibly want?

"Who was that babe?" Niall said helping me into the car. "Simon, he wants to see me when we get back." I didn't look at anyone on the way home. I kept to myself, overthinking the whole situation. Simon knows me better than anyone, he knows what he did is making me nervous. I press my lips together and look out a window trying to forget. It didn't help long because he were in fron of the cottage before I knew it. 

"You'll be fine baby." Niall kissed my lips, leaving a newly found sense of closeness. It wasn't like any other kiss. It was filled with not only want but passion. "I know." I said walking away from my beautiful boyfriend. 

"What do you want Simon?" I stood in the doorway of hs study, where he was writing something on some papers. "I'm not sugar coating this, I'm sending you home." 

His words cut me like a knife. Before I could even open my mouth he got up. "You can't handle this. I know you all too well and I can tell you aren't ready for this. Your parents have already payed for your college so when you get back you'll be all set. You have your whole life to be a manager for a band but in the mean time go to school. I've got someone ready to take this on. Kendall is going to intern for this person because she wants to broaden her mind." 

Are you fucking kidding me? Kendall didn't even tell me. I bet the boys know too and didn't even tell me. Some friends I have. Some boyfriend I have. I can't believe I opened up to them, to Niall. "When do I leave?" I asked wanting to get the hell out. "Monday." I slammed Simon's door and ran out of his house, avoiding anymore hurt. 

I stumbled on the path down to the road. I'm not going back to them, not right now. I sat by Simon's mailbox and slowly let the tears fall.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Yep, depressing :O

DON'T BE MAD

I'M SORRY

LOVE YOU GUYS :D

~Alexa