Chapter 8 ~ I'm Counting On You

I woke to the sweet snoring of Niall.

Last night was, the best night. I yawned and sat up. "Morning love." Niall said into his pillow. I laughed and rubbed his back, and let me just say he was very much shirtless. He groaned after a minute and sat up next to me.

He looked at me and smiled, showing off his braces. I never realized them until now. "You wear braces?" I said surprised. He bit his lip.

"Uh yeah, I get em off this year though." He smiled not showing his teeth. "Ni, don't be embarrassed. I think braces are hot." He smiled again showing the clear braces.

I leaned in brushing my lips against his, teasing. He didn't like that so he smashed his lips on mine. He leaned a little to the right so out noses wouldn't bump.

"Hey kids, oh, oh Jesus. Liam! Niall's doing bad things!" I heard Louis scream from the door way. "Louis! Get in here and close the door now." I shot up don the bed and made my way over to him.

He looked a bit scared when I put my Hand over his mouth. "Niall and I are a secret right now, until we know how to tell Simon. So either you keep it between us, or I will tell Simon about you and Kendall. Got it?"

He nodded. "Love you Lou." I whispered hugging him. "Damn Lex. You're feisty in the morning." Niall said joining us. I made an oh-stop face.

I let Louis go and he looked at Niall. "Mate, it's about time you got her. And Alexa, why are you so hard to get?" I looked at Niall, astonished. I scoffed when Niall laughed. 

"Yeah laugh it up Irish boy, and we will see who gets the last laugh." I batted my eyes at him and he back up a little. "Sorry babe." He whimpered. 

I went to hug Niall when Liam knocked on the door. "What did Niall do now?" He said slowly opening the door. I backed away from Niall a bit. Liam stepped in and stood next to Louis. "Oh haha funny story, he was um, wanking in the bathroom." Louis said laughing at himself. I glanced at Niall who looked ashamed. Like he were playing the part. 

"Oh god, Louis I don't need to know about what he does in the bathroom." Liam said stommping out of the room. I busted out laughing when Liam wasn't heard. Niall's face was beet red when I saw him again. I placed my hands on the back of him neck and hugged him tight. 

He placed his hands on the small of my back, bringing me into him more. "You're so beautiful, you know that?" He whispered into my ear. "Before you get all rape each others faces with your tongues I want you to know I got tickets to a football game for you two and Kendall and I. We're leaving in about two hours. Okay now you may continue with um, that." Louis left with an awkward glance at us. 

Niall leaned his face in, as I stepped back. He stumbled and gave m a sad look. "Look pretty boy, this body doesn't just come like this. It takes maintenance." I smiled and went to the bathroom. "Oh babe, can you go to Kendall and I's cottage and get me some clothes. Thanks." I winked at him and closed the door to the bathroom quickly stripping down and jumping into the shower. 

"Ah cold!" I yelped. 

~~

"Are we there yet Lou?" I asked, Louis while he drove to the stadium. "Oh yeah, just let me park, in the middle of the highway." He answered sarcastically. I laughed maniacally, getting a chuckle from Niall and Kendall. Louis was smiling and rolling his eyes.

After about five more minutes we arrived at a huge stadium filled with a bunch of people. Niall and I stuck close with Louis and Kendall careful no one would try anything.

I wanted Niall to hold my hand, so badly but I knew he couldn't. We have to stay a secret, if that is even possible. Niall took out his phone and took a picture of the four of us. "I'm tweeting this." He said. 

Just then I got a notification. "@NiallOfficial: With my friends at the football game. @AlexaJenson, @KendallRose, @LouisTomlinson gonna be sick!"

Posted with it was the picture of al of us. As I refreshed the tweet, thousands of people were already tweeting and following me. 

"@NicoleSpike: Are you and Niall dating? You're so cute:)" 

"@1Dlovin: Ick, who let you in the game with Niall and Louis?"

Most of them were nice, some not so much. But that doesn't matter. The only thing that matters is the Niall likes me and that's enough for me. 

I smiled at Niall and gave him a hug. "Don't listen to the hate baby." He whispered. For some reason when he said baby it made my stomach turn. It was the way he said it that made me feel so good. 

We made our way to our seats, which were away from people, to keep the fangirls and creepers away. Score one for Louis right? We sat down as the game started. 

"Oh that was sick!" Niall yelled standing up. I laughed at his enthousiasm. It's really quite adorable. He sat back down and stared at me. He scrunched up his nose and kissed my cheek. I looked over at Louis and he was making out with Kendall. He put his thumbs up at Niall. 

He quietly laughed and pecked me on the lips leaving sparks in his place. Niall got up and opened up the mni fridge pulling out a beer. "Ah the angel of football games. Beer." He sat back down and took a huge gulp. He groaned loudly. "I don't know what I'd do without this." He motioned to the beer. 

"Thank you Niall." I smiled, taking the beer and imitating his actions. "Well you know what I mean love." He said snatching it back.

Oh the dork of life. 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Okay update :)

How is it? :D

Like?

:D

VOTE

FAN

COMMENT <3

~Alexa