Chapter 6 ~ Stuck between a Niall Horan and Harry Styles

~Alexa's POV~

I woke up in the middle of nowhere. It's dark out and no one around.

"Niall?" I say feeling around. "Harry?" Nothing. I walk around until I trip on something. I feel around and pick up a flashlight. Turning it on I walk around better and look around for anyone.

I see a body on the ground and I run over looking at his face.

"No! Oh god please no. Niall, no. You can't leave me." He was on the ground, eyes closed, not breathing. I just leaned on him and pleaded for him to come back. He didn't move.

"Lexa, Lexa babe wake up." I heard. I looked at Niall again. His eyes were black and he looked satanic. "Wake up." He yelled. He took my face and hit it with something hard.

"Niall help me!" I screamed. I wok for the horror, in Niall's arms. Niall was holding me trying to calm me down. "Alexa, what's wrong? I'm here, I'm here." He said in a soothing voice. I looked in his eyes. Blue. It was just a dream. "I'm so sorry Niall, I had a bad dream." I hugged him closer.

"What's going on? Niall? Alexa?" We watched as four boys and Kendall enter the too with some form of weapon. Harry was holding a baseball bat, Liam was holding mace, so was Kendall it looked like, Zayn and Louis had their fists in the air ready to attack.

"Sorry lads, Alexa had a night terror. It's okay now, go back to sleep." Niall explained. They all sighed. and wished us a good night. I looked at the time. "Oh wow, it's 3 in the morning." I tried to make conversation. Niall was leaning on his elbow towards me.

"Don't change the subject Lexa. What was that about? You said "Niall help me" in your sleep. So start talking." He said yawning. I went back to the dream. The horrible image of Niall being dead, being almost satanic.

"I was in the middle of nowhere. I saw you, on the ground. You were dead, but at the same time you came to and you looked, not human. It was like you were possessed. You tried to kill me but I woke up." I sniffled and hid my face in his pillow. It smelled like his cologne. "Alexa, look at me." He said motioning for me to look him in the eye. As I did he had a smile on his face. "I will never hurt you, not in a million years would I even think about such things. It was a dream, a horrible dream. But the wonderful thing is, when you wake up I'm right here. I'll always be here for you." With that he turned me around and wrapped an arm around me and I fell asleep feeling as safe as I ever could.

~~

"Should we poke them with a stick?" I heard someone say. It sounded like Louis. "Lou, why must you insist on poking everything with sticks?" Liam said, sounding annoyed. "At least I didn't say we should throw carrots at them. This is gold." He continued.

I mentally smacked Louis knowing very well he would most likely throw me into a pool if I smacked him for real. But you know, shit happens. "Don't touch me." I groaned smacking at who ever was touching my arm. "Ow. Feisty Alexa, remind me not to mess with you in the morning." Harry muttered. I opened one eye and caught him rubbing part of his arm I seemed to hit.

I smile satisfied with how I handled the situation. I started to get up but then I heard Niall whispered in my ear, " wait, stay just for a little longer." I layed back down next to him.' we have breakfast down stairs when your ready" i heard Liam say. When they left I looked at Niall. "Can I ask you something Niall?" I whisper.

"Sure what's up?" He twirled my hair in his gentle fingers. "The other day, when you were sleeping you were talking in your sleep. About Harry not kissing me. Niall, did you see Harry and I kiss?" I waited for him to respond. His face scrunched up, like he didn't want to remember.

"Sadly, I did see it, I saw everything that happened. Those girls, your repspones. It was almost golden. But then Harry had to walk in and save the day. I regret not going in and telling those girls off. It should have been me you were kissing, not Harry." My jaw fell.

"I'm so sorry Niall. I didn't know you felt that way." I answered sincerly.

He shook it off. "It's not in any way your fault. I wouldn't have been able to save you. I'm as scary a baby penguin." He chuckled a little and rubbed his arm a bit. "But you saved me yesterday. You did. You don't know how scared I was, but when I was with you, I felt like I could take on the world." He added.

"Oh Niall." I whispered Resting my forehead on his.

He closed his eyes and scrunched his face up. "Alexa, I think I like you. But Simon said for you not to be with one of us. I can't risk you getting in trouble." It seemed like what he said was heart broken.

I got up and went to the door. I turned back for a second. "I like you too." I said before leaving. I made my way down stairs to see everyone was sitting watching TV. "Hey chick, are you okay?" Kendall asked.

I shook my head. I put my hand up as if saying I didn't want to talk about it. She nodded understanding fully. 

"I'm going to just sit outside for a while." I said going towards the back door. "Remember what Simon said, we have to stay together."Louis said. I rolled my eyes. Why is it so hard to understand I want to be alone? "I think I'll be find goiing right out this door, Louis." I said walking out to the patio. 

I sit down in one of the chairs and just sulk in my situation. I can't date Niall, I can't date Harry. I bet if I asked I wouldn't be able to date a hampster at this point. I looked around. The sun was shining and their were almost no clouds. It was almost perfect.

"Hey, Lex. I um over heard you and Niall talking." Someone said from the screen door. "Just go away Harry." I mumbled. Of course he came closer and sat down in a chair next to me. "I want to help you two, you both deserve to be happy. Screw Simon's rules. I could help you guys." I got up and got into Harry's face. 

"Don't do anything Harold, don't. It will never work okay?" I huffed. Maybe that was a little too much. "Look I'm sorry Harry, but I don't want to risk getting Niall or I into trouble." I looked over and Harry was smiling.

"Harry. Don't do anything I'm serious." I gave him the death glare. "Oh don't worry. I won't." He put the emphesis on I.

Oh shit.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Chapter 6 :)

Like?

Vote

Fan

Comment xx

~Alexa