Chapter 21

HOPE YOU ENJOY

PLEASE VOTE

**************************************

Keith let an hiss escape his lips as he was shoved against a wall, having his face before imprinted on the wall without his consent  as his wrists stayed cuffed behind his back. He was giving a small bit of release from the hand that had shoved his head into the wall moved to his back and he turned his head, breathing a little better and glancing to his shorter friend who wasn't too far from his sights. 

"I do admit that I know my ass is my best asset but I feel inclined to warn you all that I am a man. I understand I'm a very hot man but still a man" Keith spoke, trying to get a better look at the man who was currently patting him down all over again as if they had a chance to sneak their weapons back after how they were tied up for most of the night. 

"We believe in equality" The man who had finished patting Keith over replied, his hands resting on Keith waste with his thumbs stroking over Keith lower back. 

"Ah, now I'm glad to hear that but still, I am saving myself for someone special. So, if you could just remove your hands and try to kill me instead, that'd be a real treat" Keith replied back in a happy but awkward tune, nodding his head towards the guy gun and hinting that he'd prefer to just be shot straight away. 

"I'd blow you away with something that's clearly blow you away much better" The guy smirked back, seeming a bit smug while Keith raised an unimpressed eyebrow. 

"Not with that tiny little pistol" Keith stated without any shame as he turned his gaze back to his friend who snorted. 

"Don't start bitching, boy" The guy growled in reply, turning Keith around and whacking him with his gun and cutting Keith lip. 

"Leave him be, Jonny. We'll give him his wish and watch him squirm in the pit" The women, Charlotte or more known as "Mama" by her "sons" spat out as Jonny gave a sulking nod in return. 

"Ooh, is that special someone waiting for me below. Now I really can start having a good time" Keith replied, a shine in his eyes as he kept his shit eating smirk over messing with the idiots around him. 

"Please, just stop talking before I actually throw up" Pidge groaned back, not wanting to hear anymore lovely-dovely stuff leaving Keith mouth that involved her family. 

"I could start speaking over a certain friend of mine instead if you prefer" Keith shot back in a tease as he noticed Pidge freeze up before advoiding his stare to act innocent over the how matter. 

"Enough! Freddie, check the missy over. Jack and Benny go drag that bastard to the pit and shove him down. If we're lucky, he won't break a bone and we'll hopefully have longer entertainment from him compared to the rest" Charlotte huffed out, her commands being the final word as the last two males walked over towards Keith to drag him to the pit as the guy who kept Pidge standing in front of an old desk stepped forward to check her over. 

"Come on, the sooner we get rid of you the sooner we can play with the missy. Mama said we'd get to all share her" Benny grinned out as he grabbed at one of Keith arms, yanking him from the wall and ready to pull him away while Benny aimed  gun to the back of Keith back, ready to shoot if he caused trouble. 

"Is that my blade?" Pidge simply asked, completely unbothered over the topic going on around her while her eyes stayed on the kurkri knife in his right and.