Taste of Interest. . . And The First Conflict?

Words: 3701

Ugh... I'm having a headache...

I think too much.

ANYWAYS, DON'T FORGET TO COMMENT IF THERE'S A GRAMMATICAL ERROR!

And also comment if there's something wrong, blame my dumb brain if there is.

-----------------------------------------------------------

You woke up from a best dream you got this year.

"Wait... What was that dream again???" You thought as you tried to remember.

Anyways, you dreamt of you and Ryujin kissing each other.

It was just a dream but it felt good because the dream was too detailed.

You felt pain on your crotch, you then looked under your blanket.

You were having a boner, it was so hard that you felt your veins around your little friend pumping.

You figured it out that you just had an orgasm while having a wet dream and you're still hard that's why it's painful.

"You're such a pervert, (YN)."

You got out of the bed, you went to the toilet to pee.

But it's hard too pee since it will not shoot straight to the toilet bowl because of your raging boner. So you leaned in forward and put your right hand on the wall to prevent yourself from falling.

You sighed in relief and closed your eyes as you released your yellowish saltwater into the toilet bowl.

You washed your hands and got out of the toilet, you got an another problem.

How will you go out of the room with a raging boner inside the house full of girls?

So you stayed yourself in the room for minutes, you controlled your breathing to make yourself and your raging boner calm.

"Finally..." You mumbled as your little friend got calm and got out of the room.
(If you're a girl reading this... Congratulations, you now know how men struggled every morning.)

(I'm a girl, if you're new here.)

You got in the kitchen and dining room, you didn't feel a single presence around. You thought that they're still sleeping in their rooms.

You then thought of an idea as you looked around the kitchen.

Cooking pancakes and bacons would be great.

You then got the utensils and ingredients from the drawers for their breakfast.

You turned on the gas stove and put the pan to heat it.