Ruined Party

10,404 words.

90,936 in total.

There will be a part two of the chapter, so please wait patiently.

PLEASE COMMENT IF THERE IS A
GRAMMATICAL ERROR!

----------------------------------------------------------

"I'm so fucking excited."

Chaeyoung was wearing a wedding gown, while she was being carried by you.

Giggles and laugh filled around the hallways as both of you were drunk after the evening reception.

She opened the door for you as you went inside the room, you then closed the door by kicking it using your heel.

You kissed her forehead before you threw her into the bed.

She started to lift her gown up, removing it as you were unbuttoning your long-sleeve button-down shirt.

You slowly walked to the bed, and then crawled your way to her.

You gave her a smirk as she smirked back.

You unbuckled your belt, removing your pants, leaving you with only your underwear as she started massaging your big bulge.

Two pairs of lips parted as they started to kiss each other passionately, lovingly, and lustfully.

You helped her to remove her remaining clothes on her body, seeing her hardened nipples and her panty that was soaking wet from the start.

Minutes after, you let go of the kiss and sucked her right feet as her left was massaging your crotch.

She giggled as she felt a tickling sensation, she started playing with herself.

"Naughty, huh?" You said, licking her feet.

"I can't help it, I'm so excited." She replied between her luscious moans.

"Remove it, please." She added as she sat on her knees and leaned into you, her eyes were filled with lust.

"Let me play with you first." You were starting to rub her clothed womanhood.

"Please, let me see it." She said, her breasts were getting intense.

"I've been longing for it since morning. Please, (YN)." She added as she played with her breasts.

"Do you really want to?" You said, rubbing her coochie faster as her moans get intensified.

"YES!" She said, her lower body was shaking as she was releasing too much juice.

She was gasping for air like she just got out of water after being submerged for three minutes.

She laid on the bed, exhausted after she orgasmed.

"You orgasmed that fast?"

"Please, I want more." She replied looking at your underwear.

"That's what I want to hear." You said, as you quickly removed your underwear.

Chaeyoung opened her eyes, waking up from her wet dream.

She didn't even see your hard and long rod, she sighed.

She saw Dahyun in front of her, their faces were too close to each other as both their heads were on your chest.

She felt something on her hand, she looked down as she saw Dahyun's hand too, unconsciously stroking your bulge.