Unfairness

4,337 words

Lia: Author-nim you forgot to write a chapter for me.

Yep... I'm sorry.

Pls comment if there's a grammatical error.

. . .

A few days later. . .

"Fuck the author of this book because she didn't make a chapter for me and the book is ending." Lia thought as she was in the house, with the whole members of ITZY and with Irene.

"Lia, the can." She said as the younger one give her a can of corn. "Thanks."

It was too early in the morning, and they were making dishes for you before going to the hospital. "Unnie, is chicken chili really good for him?"

"At least. But let's not change the fact that he's dying, so let's make this Christmas for him worth it." Lia stopped cutting onions as she only stared at it, she just realized it's going to be your last Christmas.

"I-I think there's a better word rather than "Dying." She mumbled as Irene heard it while she was draining the corn.

"Sorry, didn't mean to." Irene said, letting out a sigh as Lia continued slicing onions, but both were in deep thoughts.

Then, Yuna entered the kitchen. She wasn't looking weak, nor she just got out of the bed, her face wasn't showing emotions neither but the dry trails of her tears on her cheeks were still there.

She sat down at the counter, staring at nowhere.

She sniffled as she wiped her nose.

"Did you sleep, Yuna?" Lia asked, Yuna shook her head in response. Her heart was aching because she was worried about her members. She and Ryujin were mostly affected, Yeji was trying to be strong, but she knew that wouldn't last long eventually since what happened to her.

About Ryujin, she never got out of her room.

They loved you, they all loved you.

Lia couldn't stand this as she was the second oldest, she had to do something. "How's Ryujin?"

"Not sleeping either." She simply said.

"You want some breakfast? Let's visit (YN) after."

"I-I can't..."

Lia stared at the maknae, her lips was quivering. "I don't w-want (YN) to see me like this... I-I'm not too strong for him."

"I-I'm gonna handle this from now on." Yeji entered the room as she went to Yuna to comfort her. For Lia, it was obvious that Yeji cried earlier too because of her watery eyes.