The Two of Us I

8,883 words

Part 1 of the chapter.

I DECIDED TO CUT THE CHAPTER INTO 2-4 PARTS.

AND THE NEXT CHAPTER WILL TAKE LONG SINCE I'M HAVING A TIGHT SCHEDULE.

-----------------------------------------------------------

Waking up, she began yawning and stretched herself. The brightness of the sunlight that pierced through the curtains of the window was annoying the poor woman.

The feeling of the sweat even though it was a freezing morning, in the middle of the earliest, and the coldest month of December since the last four years, she let out a little whimper. (Hmm... Kinda familiar, ain't it?)

She felt own, dry, and cold trace of her own tears, removing the blanket as she as she could not bear with the hot and uncomfortable temperature under the cover.

The poor woman had never been so comfortable since last night...

...and the poor woman had never been in such a bad mental state for the past two months, forcing herself to hide the pain to protect her members.

Looking at the ceiling, she questioned herself if she just had a nightmare.

She would usually think of the traumatic past first thing in the morning, and letting out a tear because she was scared, and would often try such things to avoid it without getting noticed by the younger members.

But since the day you saved her from those two men, she began to change.

Instead of thinking of her traumatic past, she began thinking of you every morning since the incident.

She would want to cry more often than before, began doing things for you, being happy, safe and comfortable whenever you were around because she knew you were the best man she had ever met.

She wanted to express what her true feelings, for her members, for everyone...

...Except for you.

But of course, she evidently do such things as a way of expressing her feelings and as a way of paying you back such as trying to cook even when she could not, holding your hands, gazing at your features, hugs and mostly when she kissed your forehead twice, and more.

And yet, she could not do one thing for you.

She couldn't tell you what was her feelings towards you exactly, she couldn't kiss your temptating lips in much anxiety. (Yo, lil' Drey is back at it again..)

She couldn't do anything that expresses her love towards you, and yet she wanted to do more than that.

She sighed as she realized that since from the day you saved her, she had never removed you from her thoughts.

The memories of you being with her, it was relishing, addicting.

Until that night, when you gave her kisses on the back of her neck and gave her a shameful, red spot in the lower part of her neck.

And about what happened between you and her last night, what you did was wrong but she thought she could have talked to you instead of kicking you.

She thought to herself that she didn't think of her actions last night as well as you, and you were getting paranoid because of it.

You felt guilt and so was her.

And now, you were scared of hurting anybody. You wanted to stay away from them to prevent themselves being hurt by you.