Note to Reader

Thank you so much for supporting me and reading my story! I had so much fun writing this, it truly helped me feel more confident as a writer. If you liked reading this, there is more where that came from! Please follow me for more RDR2 fan fictions! I'd love to take on any requests you may have for full fan fictions, one shots or even smut shots. I had no idea this story would reach over 1000 readers but I am over the moon!!

If you enjoyed Blessed are the Peacemakers, you should read my new novel -

After her mother's death, Charlotte finds herself an 11 year old orphan in the quiet town of Strawberry

After her mother's death, Charlotte finds herself an 11 year old orphan in the quiet town of Strawberry. She is drawn to the dangerous life of stealing to earn enough money to keep herself alive. One day, a tall stranger shows up at her door, introducing himself as Dutch Van der Linde...

Her long lost father.

She is raised side by side with Arthur Morgan but the two never consider each other siblings but rather enemies, divided by Dutch's favoritism for his un-biological son. As they grow older, they realize Dutch and Micah's failed plans are going to lead the gang to their deaths, forcing the two to work together to save everyone. Their hatred for one another turns into mild tolerance and then... something neither of them ever expected.

Warning: Contains graphic depictions of violence, alcohol and tobacco use, smut and foul language