➸ iv

•꧁❝𝘓𝘰𝘷𝘦 𝘪𝘴𝘯'𝘵 𝘴𝘰𝘮𝘦𝘵𝘩𝘪𝘯𝘨 𝘺𝘰𝘶 𝘧𝘪𝘯𝘥

꧁❝𝘓𝘰𝘷𝘦 𝘪𝘴𝘯'𝘵 𝘴𝘰𝘮𝘦𝘵𝘩𝘪𝘯𝘨 𝘺𝘰𝘶 𝘧𝘪𝘯𝘥. 𝘓𝘰𝘷𝘦 𝘪𝘴 𝘴𝘰𝘮𝘦𝘵𝘩𝘪𝘯𝘨 𝘵𝘩𝘢𝘵 𝘧𝘪𝘯𝘥𝘴 𝘺𝘰𝘶. ❞꧂

The next morning Charlie got up, he heard a knock on the door.

"Charlie? It's Knox, you alright?" Knox said opening the door, Charlie sat up and looked at Knox.

"I'm fine." Charlie got up from bed and walked to his dresser.

"You ran off yesterday and you didn't even have breakfast, you sure you're alright?" Knox asked again walking towards Charlie's bed sitting.

Charlie dressed in his uniform before turning to Knox.

"I'm fine, I just had to go. Don't worry, now let's go." Charlie left the room Knox following behind. After a while Meeks and Pitts joined then Neil and Todd.

"Girls! Today is the day!" Meeks smiled eagerly walking to the chapel room.

"You're still talking about the girls?" Neil laughed nudging Meeks' shoulder.

"And you're not? They're girls Neil! Girls!" Pitts shouted, Meeks nodded.

They arrived at the Chapel room sitting down. Six rows (three on the left, three on the right) were occupied by various girls who wore a different version of the school uniform.

Neil, Todd, Knox, Charlie, Meeks, and Pitts all sat together watching Mr Nolan wait for the rest of the school to join.

"Boys, girls." He spoke standing and smiling. "The rules we talked about yesterday are still law, I see any boy and girl hold hands, kiss, become too friendly they will be expelled, choose the right friends ladies." Mr. Nolan smiled. The rest of the speech was boring, Charlie tuned most of it out. The only thing he knew was that classes were cancelled for a "small celebration" of the girls arrival.

Knox, Neil, and Todd were talking to a girl with short blond hair, Meeks, Pitts, and Cameron were talking to a girl with long black hair. Charlie stood by himself, watching his friends converse with everyone.

"Hello." A girl with dirty blonde hair said smiling at Charlie.

"Hi." Charlie smiled, "the names Charlie Dalton." He smirked as the girl turned red.

"I'm Gloria, do you like Welton?" She asked smiling. Charlie just shrugged.

"It's alright, pretty strict. The teachers are ass too, Keating is the only good one." Charlie smiled.

"You really think so?" She asked and Charlie nodded.

"He teaches English, you'll adore his class. Heard boys and girls weren't able to mix unless in the field." Charlie commented and Gloria nodded.

"It's a real shame, I really like you Dalton." She grinned and Charlie smirked.

"Will, I am a rule breaker." Charlie winked.

"Hey." Knox said smiling waving at Gloria.

"Hey Knox, this is Gloria." Charlie smiled.

"Lovely, I'm Knox Overstreet." Knox smiled.

"Pleasure is mine, you two friends?" She asked and Knox nodded.

"Speaking of that, we should go to the library, I think they're going to give the gurls a small tour of the school." Knox smiled as Charlie raised an eyebrow.

"I'll see you around Charlie." Gloria smiled waving goodbye.

"She's lovely." Knox said after a moment of silence.

"She's alright, she looks too nice." Charlie smirked and Knox rolled his eyes.

"Since when is being too nice a bad thing?" Knox asked as they began to head back inside.

"Since right now. She's a pretty girl though." Charlie smirked.

"I met a girl, her names Chris, she's lovely, very smart, she's on a scholarship here." Knox commented and Charlie quietly scoffed.

"All girls are pretty Knox, now are they worth the trouble of being expelled?" Charlie asked.

"Since when do you care about that? You live for rule breaking." Knox pointed.

"Well, I'm just saying for you, not me Knox. Are girls worth being expelled, for you?" Charlie laughed rolling his eyes.

"Oh, well I don't know..." Knox mumbled thinking deeply.