Chapter 24/Emilys P.O.V

I was sat at form talking to Michael about the bet we've got...which is if I score in the first half he'll pay me a 10$. We are talking when the door swung open and a stressed looking Luke walked in. "Hey!" Mikey smiles.
"Don't!" He snaps.
"Jeez...I'm sorry!" He says, as Luke sits down he puts his head in his hands.
"Sarahs gone missing!" He lets out finally.
"Probably doing drugs and getting smashed!" I laugh.
"Not funny!" He says. Ash walks in with Calum, they are laughing at something. They sat down.
"You okay?" Ash asks, we all say nothing "where's Sarah?" He asks me and Michael signals for him to shut up. Luke just face plants into the table.
"She'll be at Chloe's!" Ash says after I explain. Just as the bell goes for us to go to languages the door swings open and in walks Sarah. But she's not wearing her normal hoodie and jeans and rucksack...no! She's wearing navy slip-ons, a blue dress and a ted baker bag! Before we could say anything Jesse (a bad boy in the form) walks in linking arms with her. They walk to the teach with smirks on there faces. I see Luke look confused yet angry "leave it we're gonna be late for class!" Calum says pushing him out the door we follow, me glancing back at Sarah as we walk out.

After the day going okay without any hassle from the populars, we head to the benches. We had just had a free period which me and Michael spent playing basket ball. We saw Luke, Ash and Calum at the benches. "I have to go get ready I'll see you there yeah!"
"Yeah good luck!" Michael smiles kissing my cheek. I laugh running off to the sports hall as I'm probably all ready late. "Go princess!" I hear him shout as I run off. I just laugh before heading into the hall.

I'm sat on the bench after getting changed into my new uniform-I was number 5. The cheerleaders came out and started to do a routine to 'Runaway Baby by Bruno Mars' I could hardly watch. Once they were done we were called up to start to play. I saw the boys in the crowd I smile. We start to play I get into it really quickly running up and down the court. It was now 2minutes till half time. I wanted to make a shot before half time. I shout for the ball. It getting passed to me. I start to run towards the hoop. I make eye contact with Chloe...I send her a evil glare before continuing to run. I'm focused on the hoop and nothing else. When all of a sudden my leg slips and I crash to the floor. There's a shooting pain in my knee. The paramedics rush over and I see Michael jump over the seat to get to me. "Em are you okay?" He asks. The paramedics around me I clutch my knee "I feel like my knee has shattered." I say. It hurt so much I can't even try to describe.
"Get the stretcher!" One of the male ones said. They sat my on the stretcher as they hired it. "This is so you don't put any pressure on it...we will get you checked out so that we are sure but you may have broken your knee." I look at Michael who looks as shocked as I am. What am I gonna do?