Part 19/Sarahs P.O.V

"She's nice."I smile to Luke and he sighs
"I don't know..."he mumbles
"Well you think shes cute so..."I grumble walking up the stairs on our way to Physics
"No com-"
"CHLOE!"I shout when i see her walking a bit in front of us,she turns round and walks up to us quickly,she hugs me and smiles at Luke who nods,she links arms with me and we start a conversation.
"I was thinking black,maybe red"she says and i nod "you suit red."
"I mean for you silly,you are coming on Friday you know."she giggles and i blush.
"do i have to wear a dress?"I whine and she nods "or a skirt,defo heels though!"

I decide not to fight with her as she is making me feel better about myself,i also decide to ignore Lukes confused looks and glares as we walk into the class.

Chloe sits down next to me."Chloe..."i start
"It's fine,Ashton can sit next to Luke."She nods and i raise an eyebrow.

I see Ashton walk over so i look down quickly.When i look back over,hes not there.He's sitting next to Luke behind us both,I smile at him and he just smiles half heartily before talking to Luke.

At the end of the lesson we all grab our bags and make our way to the door,Me and Chloe are still talking-Well Chloe is talking i'm mainly thinking about Ashtons new shirt that he was wearing today...What...??
A hand grabs my wrist and pulls me away from Chloe,Because of the force they dragged me at,I fall straight into their chest.
"Ouch."I mumble looking up "oh hey Ash."I smile and he grins "what..."I whisper

"Nothing."he laughs "so are you coming to lunch with us today?"Ashton asks
"Ye sure!"I nod and he smiles "You know..."he starts before sighing

"Maybe you shouldn't hang around with Chloe so much,we hardly see you anymore,Me and all the group think you're...slowly starting-"
"SARAH HURRY UP!"Someone whines and i turn around and see Chloe bored
"One minute."I mouth and she groans and i turn back round
"Sorry."I laugh and he looks between me and Chloe a few times before his eyes link with mine.

"You know what,Forget it"he says simply and then he walks past me and round the corner.Leaving me staring at an empty space.