Chapter 75/Sarahs P.O.V

"We all saw it coming really."Anne says,i glance at her.She's texting someone on her phone
"Sorry...Saw what coming?"i ask slowly and she giggles
"You and Ashton dear."she smiles and i open my mouth to say something but no words escape "your mother just messaged me."
"Oh right um..."i mumble and Ashton starts to walk back from Harry towards us both

"Treat her well Ashton,i'm not having a son who doesn't treat a lady right."Anne says and i look down quickly as my cheeks begin to blush and he sits down on the wall next to me.
"Guessing you know?"Ashton says wrapping a arm round my waist and Anne smiles
"We all saw this day coming."Anne repeats "ever since you two met."
"When we were 12?"I ask and she nods

I met Ashton when i was 12,i was walking round the corner of the maths block and ran into him,dropping all my books,he helped me pick them up and then we talked for about ten minutes,making us late for our lessons.I didn't really have friends at the time,neither did he so we always had lunch together and sometimes Luke would come along,Then Luke met Calum and Michael and when i turned 14 Ashton finally got to meet them all and they all became really good friends and everything was pretty perfect,Until i realised just before my 15th birthday that i do not love Ashton like a brother,But i love him more than that?more then a best friend or a sibling.I tried to keep my distance but he would always try to find out what was wrong,so i tried to treat him as if he was Luke but the feelings never left.

"I'm glad you ran into me."He whispers and i smile
"I'm glad i ran into you."i laugh and he pulls me closer to him kissing my forehead quickly

"I love you."He says and i feel my heart beat faster...He said it

He said it
Oh my god oh my god oh my god oh my god holy jesakcirbeksxgdejd he said it.

"I love you too."i reply smiling widely

And i do love him