Chapter 30/Emilys P.O.V

*Six weeks later Friday*

I wake up at 8:30. "Shit I'm going to be late. I exclaim sitting up I get changed and head down stairs.
"I'll give you a lift its fine!" My mum smiles.
"Thanks mum!" I say. I get out at the school. I start to walk towards form on my crutches when I hear "Princess!" I turn to see Michael running over.
"Game night at Lukes tonight!" He smiles.
"Babe we break up for the holidays today!" I say
"And?"
"And If things don't work out today I'll only have one leg!"
"No things will go fine! And if not you've got me so three!" He says with a smile.
"Too much cheese!" I laugh.
"Come on!" He says taking my bag as we head to form.
"At least I get out of P.E! It's running!" I sigh.
"Your lieing!" He says, I shake my head "How can I get out of it now!"
"I'll cheer you on." I smirk, as we open the door to form.
"We finish for half day so it's okay!" I say as we enter. Over the last six weeks Sarahs been getting gradually worst. She is turning into a popular! A full on one. Luke said she cleaned out the her whole wardrobe the other day. And now it's full of dresses and skirts. Me and Michael are still at the level 'Romantic interest' I think they call it.
"Last day seating plan!" A teacher says.
"And who are you?" Michael says putting his arm around me.
"I'm Mr.Jackson! Your stand in form teacher!"
"Why we're sir?" I ask.
"He's got a day off for vacation!"
"Wait Jackson as in Darren Jackson?" Michael hisses I shrug.
"Name?"
"Emily Dren!" I say.
"Over there in the back corner!" I take my bag off Michael and go over to the seat. Michael is sent over to the seat on the over half of the room.
He looks at me and I stick my tongue out and he smirks doing it back. We were the only ones here. Then Luke, Ash and Calum walk in and sir directs them to there seats. Ash sits next to me and smiles. Then Darren walks in "alright dad!" He smiles walking over to the seat next to me. Oh yeah...Michael and Darren don't get along so well! They never did before this kiss but now it's worst.
"How do you know..." I ask.
"I helped with the seat arrangement!" He smiles looking happy with himself.

After school I meet with the guys at the benches. I was waiting when I got a text 'hey it's Chloe! I know we got off on the wrong foot but you are invited to my party tonight! Just you! Xx' I lock the phone and put it in my back pocket. Michael walks over taking my bag again. "I'm not incapable of carrying a bag!" I laugh, He just grins.
"Mikey...I'm not coming tonight!" I say.
"Why?" He asks.
"I...erm...have to go to the hospital!" I lie.
"I'll come!"
"No...you enjoy the game night you can't Leave the guys! I'll be fine!" I say and he nods as we start to walk. It was only 2 o'clock as we had had a half day. The party was at 5...so this meant I had 3 hours to chill!
"Well why don't we start the game night early? At mine!" How do I tell the boy I love no I'm ditching him to go to a popular party.
"Yeah okay I'll get my stuff from home first!" I go home pack a bag with my party outfit in it and head to Michaels. We play a few games before he gets a text of Luke inviting us round. I go up to Sarah's room and knock before entering. "Ooo!" I laugh "where you going?"
"Chloes party!" She says as she applies mascara.
"So am I!" I smile putting my bag on
her bed.
"No your not!" She says.
"Yeah I am Chloe invited me!"
"You can't!"
"You mean you don't want me to!"
"No I mean you can't end of discussion!"
"Who do you think you are my mother? I thought you had changed!" I exclaim "but no your still miss.popular!"
"Don't call me that!" She hisses.
"I can do what I want! Including me going to that party!" I say picking up my bag "see you later Miss.Popular!" I say walking out slamming the door behind me. I hop downstairs. "I'm going to get changed in the bathroom!" I tell the boys who are engrossed in the game. I get changed and walk back out.
"You look amazing...but your only going to the hospital!" He says.
I hear footsteps I turn to see Sarah stood there "don't you dare come to this party!" She shouts slamming the door as she heads out.
"Why would we want to anyway?" Michael asks me. I shrug.