Chapter 74/Emilys P.O.V

"Emily get up!" My mum shouts as another pillow hits my face.
"Urgh!" I complain rolling onto the floor.
"What time is it?" I ask.
"1 am!"
"Oh god!" I say face planting onto the floor. My eyes start to close again "Emily!" My mum shouts.
"Alright Princess!" I hear someone say-Michael! I jump up and run over engulfing him into hug. "I'm up!" I laugh.
"Now come on..." She says. My mum had packed me a fresh suitcase and she told me Karen had done the same for Michael. We take our bags downstairs and head out to the taxi. Once we check in and board the plane we start to listen to music together. Check yes Juliet comes on and he skips it "not on the plane!" He says and I giggle.
I must have fallen asleep as I'm woke up by "Oi! Arse hole wake up!" I internally groan and turn over "we are here!" He says I jump up and get off the plane as fast as I can...which was easy as everyone had already got off the plane. I run out into the American air and breath in. "It's good to be home!" I smile.
"Thanks for leaving me with the bags!" I hear Michael say.
"No problem!" I say grabbing my suitcase pulling the handle up. Me and Michael start to walk with my mum ahead. He entwines his hand with mine. But I pull away and signal towards my mum.
"She doesn't know?" He asks.
"No..." I say and he goes quiet.
We pull up at Jaimes Mansion. Jaime was my friend that lived over here. She lived in a massive mansion with her mum and brother and that was it so there was loads of room in the house for when we came to visit.
I knock on the door and it opens so I can see Jaime "Emily!" She exclaims hugging me.
"This is My boy...bestfriend Michael!" I say introducing them. She leads us to the top of the stairs. "So there's two spare rooms take your pick!" She smiles "see you at dinner!" She walks off downstairs. I walk into my room and start to unpack. I feel someone's hands on my waist. I turn to see Kyle.
"Alright babe!" He says kissing me.
"I'm not your babe!" I say pushing him back. He wraps his arms around my waist and pulls me close "well we never broke up!" He says...okay so he does have a point! "Well we are now!" I say removing his arms from around me. I push him towards the door opening it to see Michael. I grab his arm and pull him in. "Goodbye Kyle!" I say, pushing him out shutting the door in his face.
"Who's that?"
"Kyle!"
"Yeah but who is he to you?"
"An ex!" I say, and his expression drops "but I'm love with someone else now!" I smile and he starts to smile "Ashton!" I say and he tackles me onto the bed and starts to tickle me. "Don't even joke about that!" He laughs. Our noses nearly touching. I put my arm around his neck and pull him in smashing his lips against mine.
There's a knock at the door we pull apart and sit up. "Dinners ready!" Laura (Jaimes mum) smiles. And I nod, she walks off. Michael gets up and opens the door for me as I walk past "Sarah kisses better than you!" He laughs and I hit his shoulder before running down stairs...This was going to be fun...