Chapter 34/Emilys P.O.V

"Guess who I just ran in to?" Michael asks entering with the pizza he had gone to collect. He places it down and opens it I grab a slice "miss.popular?"
"She wasn't acting like miss popular. She didn't snap back and she looked like she was crying!" He says.
"Babe should I go talk to her?" I ask.
"No! Don't, look what she's done to you over the last few months!" He exclaims.
"Michael she's my bestfriend!"
"And I'm your..."
"Your my?" I ask with a smirk.
"Boyfriend!" He says with a grin.
"I guess that's your way of asking me!" I laugh and he blushes.
Then I focus again "I still should check on her!" I say standing up. Only for him to grab my waist and pull me back "leave her she'll be fine!" Michael left at 11. And 10 minutes later there was a knock on the door. I get out of bed and walk to the door wiping my eyes. I open it slightly "urge what do you want?" I ask. And he steps inside "I forgot my key and Luke has locked me out! You think I could?" Michael asks.
"Your lucky Jenna isn't here yet!" I smile kissing him. He gets into what will be Jenna's bed and I cuddle up in mine. "Love you Princess!" He shouts before I go to sleep.
I wake up to a banging I roll over to see Michael hitting pans together.
"Wake up princess you've got a dance class to teach today!" He shouts.
"Urgh" I say putting my face in the pillow. He starts to tickle me
"Michael stop! Michael!" I laugh.
"Sorry am I interrupting?" I turn to see a girl.
"And you are?" I ask as Michael stops and I sit up.
"I'm Jenna!" She smiles.
"Good thing I made the bed!" Michael whispers behind his hand. I giggle to myself. I go into the bathroom and get changed. Putting my hair into a high pony tail. I have a tank top and leggings on. I walk out to a awkward Michael sat on my bed as Jenna unpacks. "See YA!" I smile grabbing his hand dragging him out the room. I see Sarah exit Luke's room. "Don't!" Michael says. And I huff heading the other direction.