Chapter 56/Emilys P.O.V

Today was Sunday which meant there was an activity tonight. Every Sunday there's a different activity last week it was a obstacle course. This week was ManHunt. We were in over 15 against over 15. This meant ours would be in the dark unlike other the younger ones! I smudge two lines 'war paint' aka eye shadow onto my cheeks. There's a knock on the door. I walk over and open it "Thomas!" I smile hugging him. He walks in and sits on the bed. I go into the bathroom and get changed into my leggings and my camouflage top. I walk back out.
"Let's go?" I suggest heading for the door. He stands up and follows me. Michael exits His room. I smile "can I walk with you?" He asks. I hear Thomas huff. I nod. we walk towards the clearing in the woods where we were meeting. Now Michael was walking with us I could feel the tension between the two.
"So...What happens when we get there?" I ask starting conversation.
"They will choose this weeks captains and then they will choose their teams for man hunt..." Michael starts.
"Then..." Thomas interrupts "you get a bandana of your teams colour and you have to wear it!"
"Then we get sent off to hid until we get found..." Michael continues.
"Or the whistle blows!" Thomas interrupts again.
"So is it the woods?"
"Yes!" They say at the same time before scowling at each other. I laugh before opening the door to go out. We see everyone's already gathered "come on!" I say running ahead.
"Welcome 15 plus to the 2hour Man hunt." The instructor shouts.
"This weeks activity captains are Emily!" He says and Thomas pushes me forward. The instructor passes me a bunch of blue bandanas.
"And Sarah!" He smiles.
"She's not..." I start.
"Here!" I hear a girl voice say I turn to see Sarah stood with her suit case and Ashton's arm around her. She hands Ash the suitcase and walks over being handed the red bandanas.
"Miss me?" She asks as the instructor explains the rules.
"You wish!" I laugh.
"Okay ladies...Sarah you start?"
"Michael!" She chooses and he runs over smiling as he passes. She chucks him a red bandana.
"Ashton" I say and Ash runs over as he had gone to drop the suitcase off in Sarah's room.
"Luke!" She says.
And after a while we have our teams.
My team (the blues) consists of...me, Ashton, Calum, Thomas, Alex, Rebecca, Jaden and Dan.
Sarah's team consists of Sarah, Luke, Michael, Fletcher, Samantha, Jade, Hannah and Tom. Chloe and the girls weren't here which is good they would just slow the game down.

Looking at the teams this was going to get competitive.