Chapter 36/Emilys P.O.V

I had just finished my first dance class. I am just packing up my stuff when I hear the door open. "Em?" A girl voice says. I took a sip of my water fastening the lid, then I spin round-to see Sarah. "What?" I say quietly.
"Can we talk?"
"I'm not a popular so..."
"And neither am I, they played me! They were never my friends...Chloe wanted Luke that's why she was nice to me!" She explains. I suppose I kinda feel sorry for her but... "I'm sorry Sarah!"
"What you sorry for?" she says with a grin.
"I'm sorry but I can't just forgive you like, that!" I say clicking my fingers "I mean look at what you've done to me and my friends! I just want you to make sure your not a popular!"
"How can I prove to you I'm not?!"
"You can't! I have to see that your not!" I say putting a towel over my shoulder walking out. I take a deep breath before heading to my room. I walk in and no one is there. I grab my ripped jeans and Metallica t-shirt and change into them before running to the dinner place. I see the guys, I sit down in the seat next to Michael. He puts his arm around me and I cuddle into his chest. He kisses my head and whispers "did you talk to her?"
I sit up "yeah..." His facial expression drops "but! I told her I have to see she's not a popular before I'm her friend again!"
"I know you think I was being harsh but I just don't want to see you get hurt!" He exclaims hugging me tighter.
"I know!" I smile stealing a chip. Ashton walks over and sits down. I see Jenna looking around. "Over here Jenna!" I shout. She walks over. Me and Michael put our feet up on the two seats next to us meaning she had to sit next to Ashton. Then Calum and Luke walk over and we move our feet. "We need to get them together!" I whisper to Michael. He nods.

*Later on in my room*

"Jen?" I say.
"Yeah?" She asks.
"I need to show you a new dance that I might teach tomorrow will you meet me in 5 in the dance room?" I ask. And she nods "yay see you there!" I smile skipping out of the room. I meet Michael in the hall way "Ash will be at the dance room in 5!" He says and I smile.
"Let's go make sure Calum's sorted out the room!" I smile taking his hand.
We open the door "tad ah!" Calum says with a massive grin on his face.
"Whoa" me and Michael say in sync.
"Quick they're coming!" I exclaim and we all run out the door and hide behind a plant.
"Hey Jenna!" I heard Ash say.
"Oh hey!" She smiles "what you doing here?"
"Michael wanted me to move some boxes from in here!" He smiles opening the door "after you!" He giggles. Once they enter I jump up and lock the door-as I have keys. "Calum, lights!" I say and he flicks the switch at the mains for the dance studio. We had set up a candle lit picnic. We stand up and brush of our hands "job done!" Michael smirks.
Sarah comes round the corner "hey!" She smiles. Michael and Calum don't say anything "hi!" I mutter.
"I'm just waiting for Chloe!" She says.
"I'm not popular anymore, cough bullshit!" Michael says.
"No she said she had moved all my stuff to the dance studio." She goes to open the door.
"No!" I say "you can't there's nothing in there...I checked she's messing with you!" I say.
"I'm sorry but why would I trust you I mean you do hate me right now!" She says.
"I don't care your not going in there!" I say.
"Why?" She asks looking through the window. I guess she saw them because she dashes of. "Sarah!" I shout but she keeps running.