☮︎︎37

-

"Guys were coming up on freedman's church

"Guys were coming up on freedman's church. It's the church denmark built for all the slaves he freed."

"huh." JJ shrugged.

He was laying in between Thea's legs, holding her thighs while she played with his hair. JJ noticed the glares of jealousy from the other pogues who all just had a falling out, instead of making him uncomfortable it. made him want to start making out in front of them but They quickly approached the Angel Oak. As they got closer JJ jumped into the front seat.

"Finally." Kie rolled her eyes

"Hey, that whole thing was your choice."

Kie gave her a i know your right but shut up look. Thea wore a smirk of proudness.

"Oh shit. The tides coming in..uh." John B groaned as theg got closer

"hey wait a second. Look. They already came through here. Those have to be Limbreys tire tracks. Guys we gotta go." Pope tried to convince them

"Hmm, what do you think chief?" JJ asked

"Im thinking it's lookin a little dicey."

Jj nodded, "Yep. Im gonna have to agree with that statement."

"Okay clearly they made it. No?" Kie asked

"In a two wheel drive? i don't know about that." JJ said

"What are yall acting like you're not gonna do it anyways?" Sarah asked

"No shit, like we're wasting time debating something we all know the answer to." Thea shook her head

"They gotta point." John B nodded

"Yeah, Alright speed is your friend here okay. So put her down in second and hammer down, brother."

"Oh shit." Thea grabbed Sarahs hand as they tried to go through as fast as they could

Once they mad it out everyone sighed relief.

"Angel Oak is right through here." JJ said hoping out and opening up the door for his friends, "Okay words of the wise, definitely know that gators nest back here, so keep your eyes peeled, okay. You don't wanna step on a mama gator that is the last thing you want."

JJ went on about some random girl that apparently got her leg chewed off by a gator, kie claimed his accusations to be false, which was most likey true. They peeked over the bush to find Limbrey and her people along with Rafe. They watched as they dug up the box, which soon revealed to be a casket. They opened the casket and watched as the smiles faded and heared, "Its just a corpse."
The group sighed in relief and watched her peel away, leaving a mess behind.

-

"Ah Crap! The tide!" Pope groaned.

Thea got up to take a look, "Shit." She mumbled