part 27 (Chapter 23)

• Dedicated kay para po kay sissie ^_^ at sa lahat ng sources ko hehe ^__^

**************************************************************************

Chapter 23

*The mastermind...The Race..The meetup..The mystery behind the past...*

*************************************************************************

*THE MASTER MIND*

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

The mystery behind the past

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

*Someone's POV*

Interdit has been known by many...people here are heirs and heiress of well known companies all over the world...player range from the best of the best to the dirtiest of the dirtiest..one wrong move and you're dead...once you've entered..there's no turning back....

we went to the bar...to invite...we do this to encourage our target people to join Interdit...kaya lagi kamin laman ng bars..making friends with lots of people..and making sure..things go out as planned..

"Dude, sinasabi ko sayo, Masaya to"

"I'm not sure tol eh"

"Pumunta ka lang, siguradong enjoy"

"Bakit pa kase kailangang may pustuhan na maganap?"

"That's the whole point, bwahahahahahaha"

"hay nako, bahala ka, pero I'm doing this once"

"sisiguraduhin ko sayo na di mo to pagsisisihan 'tol"

tamang tama..andito din sila..and I bet they heard the whole conversation that I had with these men..they approached us right after these men left..and of course as planned..and as usual..we did the same thing..only a bit different..I know the Fritz..and the Martins are really hard to convince..the have a mind of a manipulator..and a thinking of a great planner..a combat expert...I've seen the play..and I could tell..they are so good...especially the female member of their group..she's the best..compared to most of the players of Interdit..these guys are good..even I myseld don't stand a chance...

"excuse me..?"

"yes?"

"we..uhm..overheard your conversation..and.."

"yes..go on..."

"we were wondering..what was that about..we heard something about racing.."

"are you interested?"

"do we look like we're not? =___="

"hoy neon..umayos ka nga.." –another guy..sabay batok

"of course...kung gusto nyo naman..come with me..there's a race tonight..come and watch.."

"where and when?"

then I gave them my contact information..the time and place of the event..first phase accomplished.. *smirk*

"by the way..my name is  Eros Morel..."—me

"and I am Eris Morel..." ---my twin

"nice meeting you guys.."

di nga ako nagkamali..they did come..and as expected..they were so pissed..

.

.

.

.