part 35 (Chapter 29.2)

****************************************************************************************************************************************************************************** 

Chapter 29.2

(Masquerade...Present...Savannah..feelings...plans)

******************************************************************************************************************************************************************************  

######################################################################################################################################################

DO VOTE AND COMMENT, I LOVE YOU GUYS :* :* :* :*

AND TELL ME WHAT YOU THINK..I'M READING THEM ALL :* :*

######################################################################################################################################################

*KC's POV*

Garden Palace Elites

8: 30 pm

I was dragged into this party..I don't even know how and why..I'm not comfortable either...I hope I could meet monamie somewhere here...yet I know she would not *sigh*

I sat on the near corner of the room..sulking and sighing...I fell like an outcast...like always

------------------

"look whose here"  someone said

"what do you want?" –me

"nothing, I'm just bored"

"tsk, go away, find someone else to bother and stop wasting my time -___-"

yeah pretty much I have been bullied for a long time now..I know it's a bit..aish....I did everthing to be good and be liked..but it seemed to me that I can't do anything right...

I was always pretty..people favour me over the others..I'm always the first to be noticed...and I am smart...talented? I'm not sure if I am...but perhaps..that's the reason why people bully me around and make me do what they want...I'm just to afraid to stand up for myself...

I don't know how it happened..but what I do remember is that I am well loved by many once..that was when Abelle was an angel...the kind and loving model..the one everyone loved so much...

for who knows what  reason...she changed..she bullies...and I came along..the one she bullies that is..

kaya inubos ko na lang ang panahon ko sa pagawa ng mga bagay na alam kong magaling ako...being the EIC sa school news paper namin..secretary ng Student counsil at napakarami pang iba...sa bahay..ginagawa lang naman akong Barbie ni ate eh..si kuya ayun inaasar lang ako parati..and I know deep down..it's their own way of making me smile...pagaanin ang loob ko...

and whenever I'm down..I would meet him...coincidence? I don't know..but sometimes I get annoyed by him...

just like now...

"mag-isa ka ata?" –sya

"I don't have company to begin with" –ako

"hay, Kleibrelle, lika nga dito, ang ganda mo para magmukmong lang jan sasulok" –sya