part 24

*PLEASE BE MINE*

........................................................................................................................................................................

*unknown person's POV*

Canada present

"Butler Jin, is everything ready?"

"yes my lady"

"good..prepare everything..uuwi ako ng pilipinas.."

"30 minute call for passengers boarding flight 487 Manila, Philippines..please proceed to the entrance now"

"this is it Kris...pupuntahan na kita...di ako papaya na basta ka na lang mawala sa akin na wala man lang ako ginagawa.."

*FLASHBACK*

we've been good friends ever since...you were always there to protect me..to make me smile..to comfort me..and make me laugh..alam ko kahit busy ka you always find time for me....for us...

we went to the same school..naalala ko pa nga dati..nagmakaawa ka kay tita so just you could come to the same school with me..but your mom asked my mom instead..kaya ako ang pinalipat...at first di ko naman pinansin yun..yeah I'll admit..the very first time we meet..I had this weird feeling...funny eh...at a very young age..I felt love...and I never once did regret that you were the one whom I fell in love with..you were the best that were there for me..

when your sister first met me..she even cried..could you remember that?...she thought that with me around..you won't love her anymore...she even refused to talk to me or even look at me...everytime I'm around..she would cry and run...

and then one day you told me you like me....but you said you wasn't sure of how you really felt when we had a fight and I was crying...it was your fault you said..because you kept on pushing me away...you keep on ignoring me and telling me stuffs just so I would go away..but I did not...when I was badly hurt I ran..crying..but then you followed me...that was the time you confessed that weird feeling you had...

"Shai..sorry na..I didn't mean to hurt you..."

"e kris..*huk* bakit mo ba ko*snif* pinapahirapan at *huk*sinasaktan ng ganito *snif*"

O.O

"that was never my intention...you see..I had this weird feeling...I.." then you trailed off...tapos nakita ko..di ako pwedeng magkamali..tears were falling down your face...

"why are you crying?"

"kase *huk* sa ginagawa ko *sniff* di ko naman alam..na nasaktan na pala kita *sniff*"

"eh?"

"I..I..like you shai..>///<" you said sabay iwas ng tingin..

napalingon ako sayo that time..surprised but I was glad you did felt the same way..

"I did that because I thought that I was going to have a heart attack everytime I see you..to kasing puso ko *turo sa heart* ang bilis kumabog kapag kasama kita.." you said that avoiding my gaze..your face as red as a tomata >3<

we became so close after that..di nga tayo mapaghiwalay...napagselosan pa nga ako ng bunso nyo...and then one day..you said you discovered a new past time...your very own version of drag racing...kayo ng barkada nyo...nung una wala lang kase I knew you all know your limits..pero di mo maiiwas sakin na mag-alala at matakot everytime na magkakayayaan kayo...

years ago nagbakasyon kayo sa Canada kasama ng mga kababata nyo...nahuli ako sa inyo because I had to attend matters..pero on my way..sobrang kaba ang naramdaman ko that day for some reason I cant seem to understand...pero kung anong nadatnan ko paglapag ng eroplano ang bumasag sa puso ko....