part 39 (Chapter 33)

READ: (GUIDE lang)

from here on expect na tag-lish ang chapters.. *wink*

why? e kase po originally they grew up not sa Pinas kundi sa ibang bansa..so ang language nila english talaga, lightly lang ang Tagalog

this will be a long chapter sa tingin ko haha

"-*-" yan po e division from point of views, hulaan nyo kanino mehehehe..(only kapag serious mode..yung nasa Interdit..Mystery din po kase Genre nito)

tapos may POV pag normal na..para sa Romance, Comedy na part

****************************************************************************************************************************************************************************** 

Chapter 33

*Her Decision, The Beginning*

******************************************************************************************************************************************************************************  

-*-

*FAER'S POV*

I was sitting in my desk, wondering a few things, sorting out the file of papers spread. across the table when suddenly my attention drew to a very familiar card that caused me to be petrified to where I stood..

on the corner of the table there stood a. very familiar gray card which I would never forget..it's envelope holds golden linings only member knew of, with shaking hands a yanked open the envelope and it revealed a card...

Come and see, a most awaited challenge has been unveiled, join us and let us see as they come and fight for their right

Interdit

wonder who they were..I was thinking of who would probably have an exhibition like this at this time of the year and judging from the invitation, this will most probably of high ranking members..and then a golden paper fell...

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

one was feared for the manner one had appeared and had come came to be as a mystery, the manner how one was know remained as how she came

one was feared for no one know how one attacks nor how one thinks, one seems vulnerable yet what lies within instills fear to the one bestowed upon

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

the organization gives out three different kinds for different occasions...Red..Silver...Gold...Red for the official invites for challenges which hold some piece of device with it for confirmation..Silver for invitations which may or may not have your screen name..it consist of definitions for contending parties..lastly, Gold exclusive for the top 12 of the top rank..the 12 are highly respected..they fight for the rank no matter what the means is..weather a race of any vehicle of your choice, hand to hand combat, weapons, name it...and then A yellow card which you should watch out for..you would not want to receive one for you will be condemned no matter the means are..they will not stop no matter how you evade..until they find you dead...

The organization is a rather heartless people..and I have seen people die..as we said earlier..once you're in, there is no means of exit unless death..

after reading so I had only one conclusion...

-*-

*Phone Conversation*

(Sa tingin mo oras na para iparawag ang top 12?)

(of course, madami kayong dapat na pag-usapang lahat..and things are rather out of control lately, you are afterall originally made para maisaayos ang lahat)