part 41 (CHAPTER 35)

READ:

naguguluhan kayo ano??? ito na muna

Shadow : Mariane

Faer : Coach nate

Kristal : Liricx (read as Lyric)

Top 12:

Devon

Shadow

Blade

Grey

Faer

Blood

Kristal

Night

Storm

Cloud

Thunder

Ice

PS: wanted operators

****************************************************************************************************************************************************************************** 

Chapter 35

*WHAT LIES WITHIN, DARK PATHS*

******************************************************************************************************************************************************************************  

ang daming nakakalat na sandata sa sahig, mga nabali kaagawan ng malakas na impact, mga itinapon kagagawan ng wala nang bala...

then a memory hit me...the last place I have been resembling the sight I am in...

sa vacation island ng mga Fritz, may isang malaking white mansion in the midst of a forest..sa loob ng mansion, imbis na mamahalingfurnitures ang makikita mo, ang nakapalibot doon ay mga baril, katana, iba't ibang klase ng daggers from various size and shapes lahat yun nakasabit sa dingding, of course to disguise everything on innocent eyes, two way yan, on the other side ay yung talagang unang ieexpect mo..

may various training halls..underground may healing spa, sa isang part various vehicles..

how I miss that vacation island..how things came to be, how hard it was for me back then and how much I endured

-*-

*SHADOW'S POV*

I was sure about my resolve, there's no turning back now..

I knew she didn't want where she is right now nor was she willing to do her best coz obviously, by the way she fights..it shows 'em all

I countered her slow attack with my own katana..she's now panting..irritated even, perhaps pissed because she doesn't even want to be here in the first place..

I got passed her and said the words that never fail to amuse me in every battle

"die" I whispered to her and just by that I saw her tremble and loose it..

desperation was now evident in all her moves..every attack however slips nonetheless, she tries over and over again but of course I'm better...

I ended it there, not her life of course, I have never killed anyone in any of my battles, only managed to make them pass out nothing more, I am one of the twelve afterall, I saw how dumbstrucked she was after my final blow, the announcer finally announced the winner and I made my way towards my brothers

-*-

*BLAKE'S POV*

wala ka pa ding kupas Shadow...kahit ginamitan ka na nung memory eraser you never fail to amaze..