part 38 (Chapter 32)

heyaaa so ngayon pa lang sinasabi ko na English yung halos buong content nito...

explanation?

kase nangyari yung scenes na yun in the past bago yung change so in short yun yung language na gamit nila

****************************************************************************************************************************************************************************** 

CHAPTER 32

*SHADOW*

******************************************************************************************************************************************************************************  

Newbie,

A talent like yours is not one that shall be let to pass, Accept this and see for yourself, yours is yet to unveil, set it free and you will regret none

Interdit

hmm, tatanggapin ko ba??

pero parang nakakatakot eh...

but, what will happen if I refuse?

I went inside a bar well known as the sanctuary of my idiot of a brother known as "The Galiant Prince" a cassanova at that..

"kuya Ced" someone called

"baby berry, you're here" i merrily said

"need to think" she proclaimed

"look what we have here" someone said from somewhere

"drop it kuya Jai" she barked

I sat there on the bar counter trying to concentrate on what to do..and then I overheard a conversation

"You finally received one?" Asked the guy on the table

"yeah, the red card looks scary though"the other one complained

"it always does, they would never send you any if you don't seem fit or don't have any potential, better accept"

"if I don't?" said that taller guy, and I might say he's attractive..blue eyes, rust colored hair...

"you will regret" said the other guy, blonde, Green eyes..

hmm..there's no harm I guess?? I mean yeah nakpanuod na ko ng isang battle..as of what I've heard that was a challenge..there was no harm on it..

I lift up my head and saw the two idiot grinning whilst coming my way..

"finally made up your mind princess??" that perfect feature I knew very well and I love..kuya Jaiden

"you okay berry?" my idiot of a brother whom is worshipped by his woman who are by the way staring at me like I was some sort of someone they despise with their lives

"yeah" I said grinning at them both "I'm going home, you coming??" I said as I made my way out

"di, nageenjoy pa kami, see you later berry" my brother said whist glancing my way..

"take care you both" and I left them...

I better try than never huh

"I accept" I said whilst pulling out the red colored card out from it's envelope with gold linings, I was examining it when I heard something "Good" someone said from somewhere, it was later on that I realized something within the red card and the envelope...

"we will arrange the arena..the match will be after 5 days"

-*-

*SHADOW'S POV*

I was wearing a leather overall..black pants, black boots, black top that shows my back and my belly, it was long sleeved and made of leather and I was wearing gloves on my hand and boots to match, i did manage to put on lipstick an look good despite my nervousness...my brothers of course knew about this and they said they'd never miss it for the world...

I was preparing myself..saw how the contender was smirking to herself, confident as she is...

well that's where she's dead wrong baby..

I walked. towards my ride, my soles clicking as I went by, I put on my helmet, put the engine to power, hearing the sound. of it's engine roar to life, and readied myself...

you could hear the sounds of engines roaring to life, the sounds of people chatter, shout, even bets. and bits of excitements..

the lights went on signaling the start of this..the digital ticking sounds of the signal and were off

at first I went easy on her of course, but then I went serious as we progress, I went pass her and her confident aura disappeared just like that...I felt her fuming aura and smirked to myself..

I won of course..much to her dismay and to her likes..I took her crown and fame as they announced who won..

that, however was not the last I had...the second challenge game me my nickname..

"Shadow"

-*-

nabalik ako sa kasalukuyan nung may madinig akong beep

galing sya sa database..nagawa ko na syang idecipher kahit papaano..

nakita ko yung familiar red card..

a smirked formed on me before I finally said "I accept"

"finally" the voice said and we talked for the mechanics of the game, what must be done and stuff..matagal na panahon din akong nagtago..natakot at hindi nagpakita..

may magbabago ba?? may mababago..napabuntong hininga ako habang iniisip anong dapat kong gawin sunod...

-*-

*REMI'S POV*

finally! she accepts...this is getting interesting

will she be able to defend her title or loose it just easily as how she crawled up...

"you look pleased" someone said which I adore so much..

"of course Angel" I replied wholeheartedly

"may I ask why?" she said

"things are just going my way, that's all" I said simply...

-*-

*SAVANNAH'S POV*

"things are just going my way, that's all" sabi niya, pilit ko tinago yung gulat na bumalot sakin nung marinig ko yun

I kissed him and then left..

habang sinasara ko yung pinto ng kwarto ko...dun ko na hinayaan kumawala yung kanina ko pa pinipigilan...

I'm more than willing to do anything if that's what it takes to keep each and everyone of you safe from his wicked tricks..I don't know what he'd been through nor was I willing to know coz obviously what happened to him in his absence has a great deal to what he is right now..and I'm not just standing here to watch..I'm doing something to stop this...

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

there you have it...after for soooooo looooong...

sorry nadala lang sa english kaya yan

di pa to tapos..next part would be probably tomorrow...

Vote, Comment, Follow

Ciao!

Elle