part 32

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

SPECIAL CHAPTER PART 2

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Nakatayo ako naghihintay na dumating siya, suddenly a large commotion was heard...I saw blood...lots of blood, I remembered him saying before how much the world means to him as long as I was in it..he said that he would do anything.. to keep me safe..vand that we would spend the rest of ourlives together..

but then I guess that was all in the past now, how he made sure I was safe before he got killed...that I don't know..it's as if he knew that what happened is the fall of our group..upon remembering it all a tear fell from my eyes

They found out about our location and plotted for our downfall and death was the only option we had...there was blood shed...numerous laugh of something or someone whom you would mistaken as a child of devil could be seen...his eyes full of vengeance...a scene of suffering is entertainment for him...every single one of his underlying vow down before him....

everything was set..we were prepared for the last blow..but the daredevil took all the blow for me...he almost died...we got our chance to run...and made our way for the forest...and for the last time for what seemed so long we devoured ourselves with a pleasure of a long romantic, yet passionate kiss...his lip touched mine...and slowly invaded my mouth with so much desire..it's as if something just burst out and he devoured me hungrily...

my hand slowly caressed my slowly growing belly as I remember what they did for me, we all got separated and they never found me, after that I changed all my records to completely walk away from that world...

Kris don't do this to me, she said in between sobs and plea of agony, then suddenly he cupped her face using both of his hands and started claiming her lips, and then invading her mouth with his tongue as if he owns them...he gave her the most memorable kiss she had with her life...then the kiss went down to her neck which gave her sensations...and without knowing it...she started doing the same...he held her by the waist and carried her, her thighs on his side..they both started undressing each other..his buddy hard on her core...until they reach both their climax...

We went to his grave, thanking him with all the things he did for us, together with my twins, we all reminisced how we all came to be...

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

nabigala ako nung makitang nasa sahig ako at nagtataka sa panaginip ko..it's weird..why would I dream of something like that? is it something that I must be worried about?

Lemme introduce you guys some of the characters

Lester Joseph Santos

ang pinakatahimik sa kanila..isnabero at palaging walang kaemoemosyong ang mukha pati pananalita pero sa loob ng Interdit..he is the most noisy, playful and the most annoying person you could meet..amongst all he entered Interdit unknowingly and for some reason..he lost his memory and got in as the Assassins' Deathglare known as Blaize...he always leads the formation of the group and lead them to winning and perhaps killing their contenders...

Jasper Keithner Lacra

siya yung pinakamabait sa grupo nila..dahil sa kapilyuhan ng kambal nito na may out of this world na kalokohan e nadadamay ito at minsan o madalas...napagkakamalan o napagbibintangan siya sa mga kasalanang hindi aman niya nagawa...he was always left out for being different..but he proved them wrong when he got in Interdit as the Assassins' Dark Fighter known as Evron he plays like an angel...vulnerable as some says..but once he starts his tactics are inpenetrable....

ladies try their best to penetrate his silent and dull world but he just ignored them and keep minding his business and like unlike his brother....

Rupert Rendell Reyes

nerd looking and a total book worm...a total genious, yet with a past na pilit niyang binabaon sa limot...he parents was killed right in front of his eyes..and because of that he was forced to manage their family business at a very young age..where children of his age are playing and not reading tons of books..taking up special classes..lucky for him he was gifted with a high IQ and great logic thinking he got I in Interdit as the Assassins' Nightmare known as Dark he is the brain of that group, he carefully thinks of a good plan ang makes sure they win...people find him scary but some mysterious lady was able to unleash his past and touch his heart...

Timothy Arneil Lacra

The guy who loves playing a bountiful of pranks and ladies...he loves playing around them..to get what he wants...he makes them fall for him but once they fall onto his traps...he'd just vanish just like that...kadalasang napaparusahan sa mga kalokohan nya ay ang kambal nya...pero dahil sa mga kalokohang yun naging asset sya ng Interdit nung makapasok siya as the Assassins' Light Fighter known as Levri wherein kinatatakutan sya sa arena...di mo sya makikitaan ng butas..a devil behind the mask of that rider who've got tons of things in mind..ready to kill if he had to...for the sake of winning...the most serious one of them sa loob ng arena

Anthony Charles Cruzi

sya ang leader ng Assassin, how he got in, nobody knows but some says his parents was killed and he was the witness...but for some reason he can't seem to recall anything from that night...people from Interdit found him covered with blood near some kind of accident..they raised him and turned him into a monster...he was the founder of Assassin's and was known as the Cliffhanger because upon a race...though he goes at top speed...he would suddenly go out of the expected way and cause a large explosion that would and can kill that person...

He started managing their family business when he turned 15 he have a heart as cold as stone, lagi syang nakapoker face,,,no one has ever seen him show any type of emotions...his eyes scary and with that aura hard to explain...he became just that when Remi Killed Alice right in front of his eyes when he refused to oblige with his orders...he shot her straight to her heart...will that someone be able to tame that monster he is and be able to turn him back into his old self whom was adored by many?

====================================================

 DO VOTE AND COMMENT, I LOVE YOU GUYS :* :* :* :*

AND TELL ME WHAT YOU THINK..I'M READING THEM ALL :* :*

a/n happy april fools wahahaha just got backfrom vacation ^O^