part 40 (Chapter 34)

****************************************************************************************************************************************************************************** 

Chapter 34

*ANCIENT HISTORY*

******************************************************************************************************************************************************************************  

*SHADOW'S POV*

I was the most feared, how I get in I cannot remember, we just find it quite odd how the organization finds it's way..

at first try I already won my way up, as well as the respect of the others, I was feared, and I am excellent on what I do best...

The Top 12...sila yung pinakamagagaling sa lahat..with joined forces kayang kaya nilang patumbahin ang lahat ng walang kahirap hirap..magiling sila sa hand to hand combat, sa paggamit ng kahit na anong weapon, alam nila ang batas pagdating sa racing, kaya nilang pumatay kung kinakailangan, they have the mind of a genius, they can formulate tactics just by looking onto a situation, they are feared..

lingid sa kaalaman ng nakararami, ang Top 12 ay ang siyang nagpapanatili ng balance sa organization..it was anticipated that there will come a time that there would be those people who would want all to themselves, to plot schemes nobody could think of...at sa dahilang iyon ang founder mismo ng org ang humiling sa kanyang kapatid na pamunuan nya ang top 12...

they were tested to be the best of the best...and up until now many had tried to snatch away that right but failed for the 12 has the power to make peace and create a solution if and when something went wrong at walang nakakaalam ng baay na yun...

the idea alone was long forgotten for the hearts of men was easily corrupted by hatred, vengeance, greed, lust, glutton, deceit...

each of the 12 received a special ornament for them to look after...when joined together will open the lock of a fortress no one can enter if your intentions are not pure..ito ang lugar kung saan sila naguusap...the place is located in a place where no member or no high ranking officials had connections of..

the 12 has a pure heart, that is the reason none has ever lost in any battle, for those who try have no pure heart, theirs are tainted...

walang nakakaalam ni isa sa amin kung bakit nagkaganito ang lahat..ang alam lang namin, at a young age we were trained in such a way na sa pagdating ng tamang panahon, kayanin namin ang lahat, di naman namin inasahan na ito pala an pinaghahandaan namin..

a secret that only a few family possess...The Top Elite families..

ever wonder why we were all home schooled?

ito ang dahilan...

sa isang tagong island each head of the family will train their children in preparation of this..for the when the time they had to make a decision, this will aid them in such a way...

what am I talking about you say??

the island is disguised in such a way na sa ilalim ay isang training ground na punong puno na lahat ng klaseng weapons na maiisip mo, sinanay kami s ganung gawi, we were trained to master each and every single one of them...

at kusa na lang kaming natuto...

how we got in no one knows dahil nung panahong natapos ang training at hinayaan kaming lumabas dun naman kami nahanap ng organization at dun din kami nagawang paglaruan ng tadhana...

we managed to make friends, and within those few years we saw how people kill for power, we saw how cruel people can become for survival, people had fought and strived para lang mabuhay and the so called top ranks had its ups and downs, their advantages and disadvantages