Chapter 4: Gone

"Neverland..? That's a fairy tale. Wait.. What did you do my dad?!" I said, while bending down by my Dad.

"Well, obviously, I'm here. So, you tell me, is Neverland really a fairy tale?" Peter asked. I gasped and stood up.

"W-what do you want?" I stammered. I felt a growing fear rise. He sighed.

"I already told you. I want you to come to Neverland with me."

"What the Hell. Let's go," I said laughing, thinking he was lying. He pulled a green dust out of his pocket and sprinkled it on me. Then, he grabbed my hand and dragged me to the windowsill.

"Here we go," he said with a smirk. Suddenly, he jumped out the window pulling me with him. I started to scream but realized we weren't falling.

"Woah." I said smirking. "I'm flying. I've got to be dreaming." I realized Peter was flying us into the North Star. Suddenly, I saw flashes of color, almost like a tunnel.

When we finally exited the tunnel of color, as I called it, I saw a beautiful island. "Is this 'Neverland'?" I said while air-quoting.

Peter grinned. "It is, it's also your home.

A/N: I'm so so so so sorry for not updating, this is more a filler than anything, I have a lot on my mind and don't really know where I'm going with this story. It might be before Peter is the villain of OUAT, but I'm not quite sure.