Chapter 15: Right?

To your surprise when you woke up, Peter was already awake. 

"Hey, you're awake! Are you okay? Do you need anything?" you quickly asked.

"No, my side is still hurting though. We need to get back to camp, so I get my wound treated properly." Peter responded. 

"Okay well I'm ready to go whenever you are." you said while smiling.

"Hopefully Henry has made up his mind..." Peter said softly not thinking you would hear.

"About what?" you asked.

"Oh, nothing...," Peter said awkwardly. You looked at him for a minute but decided not to worry about it. "Okay, well let's go," Peter said. After maybe 2 hours of walking, you two made it back to camp safely. "I'm going to get this wound treated and then talk to Henry, I'll see you later," Peter informed you. You only nodded while Peter walked away. 

After 30 minutes you saw Peter walk out of a tent with a large bandage wrapped around his waist, you could have sworn you saw a small pool of blood on the bandage though. You saw Peter go into another tent and being nosy, you went to go listen in.

"Well Henry, are you ready to save magic?" you heard Peter ask.

"Yeah! Anything!" Henry happily answered. You wondered what Henry had to do with saving magic. Then you remembered how terribly Emma was stressing over getting him back, but you knew that Peter wouldn't hurt a kid. Right?

this is short again i'm really sorry and this story is coming to an end </3 its been awesome it's making me sad to start wrapping this up. tbh i haven't seen the ending of this season in a while so sorry if i get mixed up or leave something out, also i will not be writing a sequel to this story seeing as i've had such a hard time coming up with a plot for this. i will be writing another story though, i will be doing a poll of sorts to see what you guys would like to read. this story will end at about 22 chapter i think so i'm sorry if you really like this story and don't want me to end it yet. also i know how i'm ending it so when we are getting much closer to the end updates will be very often!