Chapter 6: Stay Safe

"Henry? Uh, yeah, I saw him.. Why?" You ask.

"That's my son! Was he okay did Pan hurt him?" she asked frantically.

"Pan? Oh, Peter.., no, Henry was fine as far as I could tell." She breathed a sigh of relief. She took your hand and started guiding you deeper into the brush we were in.

"I'm going to introduce you to the people I came here with, and the people on our side." We walked into a clearing type area. You saw a few people. Emma started naming them off, " This is Regina, then there's Mary Margret, she's my mom, that's David, my dad, and there's Captain Killian Jones." Emma said. "They're better known as Snow White, Prince Charming, The Evil Queen, and Captain Hook."

You laughed. "Well, I would say those are fairytale characters but I was flying today, so I won't question it."

~*Pan's POV*~

"HOW DARE YOU IMBECILES LET HER ESCAPE?! FOOLS ALL OF YOU!" I roared at all the Lost Boys. I slammed my fist down. "We are finding her! NOW!" The boys stared blankly at me. "WELL! What are you waiting for a bloody invitation???" I yelled. The boys snapped out of it and started grouping into search parties. I couldn't believe she had ran. What had I done? I thought we could be friends. That she could be trusted. I should have known better than to put a bloody girl on the island.

I woke up from my trance when Felix tapped on my shoulder. "Are you going on the search or staying here with Henry?" he asked.

"Henry will be fine here. I'm coming." I said with a devilish grin.

~*A/N*~

OH MY GOSH DUN DUN DUN PETER'S MAD SO I GUESS HE IS THE VILLAIN!! OMG GUYS 1K READS!?? HOLY COW I'M GONNA GO DIE! YOU GUYS VOTES & COMMENTS MEAN THE ABSOLUTE WORLD TO ME TYSMMMMM <3