Chapter 7: Choices

Hi. Dis is Ellie. I hope this is okay. I tried.. I couldn't think of a chapter name so..

~* Pan's POV*~

I knew I should've never let a girl on this island. I was so stupid. Once I find her, I'll send her right back to where she lived. I don't care what her life was like there. She's not allowed back to Neverland. Ever.

"Um, Peter?" Felix asked. "What are you going to do with her?"

"She's not staying here, that's for sure." I replied.

"Just give her a chance," Felix begged. " Please just let her stay. I saw her at her house, being abused. It's a terrible life she has, and you're making her go back to it?"

" I did give her a chance. She ran away. I don't care how her life is, she is not coming back, end of story."

Felix groaned.

"What, do you like her?" I said. "Is that why you want her to stay?"

"No." Felix said sharply. "I just don't want to see her being abused."

"Then don't check on her 24/7. It's that simple."

"No, actually. It's not that simple. Would you like to be abused, and have a drunk father?"

"No. But I'm not letting her stay here. She has a choice. She can either go home. Or I can leave her somewhere else. Just not here."

"Fine," Felix sighed. "But that's really mean to do something like that. I thought you were better than that. Neverland is not just for boys. It's a place where you can start over, get away from your old life. A place where you can be free. You can't leave her trapped in her old life. You just can't."

"Why can't I? You know I'm the leader. I will choose what happens to (y/n)" I snapped back.
Felix just trudged along the trail we were on, looking at his feet.
"Ok.. I'm sorry ," I apologized. "I'll make a deal with you. If you find her, she can have one more chance. Only one. Do you understand?"
"Yes!" Felix said excitedly. "Thank you, Peter!"
Felix ran off to go find her. I smiled as I watched Felix walk away, hoping I made a good choice.