Chapter 10: Locket

As you walk around the camp, trying to take in all the beauty of the area, you see a small glimmer of light. You decide that you should see what it is. As you walk closer to the object, you see that it's a silver necklace with a long chain and a locket at the end. When you get close enough, you bend down and pick the necklace up. You press the button on the side to open the locket, to your surprise there is a small picture of a young boy in the locket. You pull out the picture and set it down.

You decide to keep the locket. You slip the long chain around your neck and walk away. You keep looking around the camp waiting for Peter, until you get extremely bored. You fiddle around with your new locket, when you open the locket again, the picture was there.

"What in the world?" you whisper to yourself. Suddenly you feel a presence behind you. The world seems to be silent until you begin to laugh. "Peter, you can stop trying to scare me now." You whip around and realize this person is not Peter. "HEL-" you try to scream but feel a cloth being pushed against your mouth until the world fades into darkness.

You finally wake up not knowing how long it's been, to top it off you have a pounding headache. "Hello?" you yell out.

"Why its about time you woke up, dearie," a strange voice replies.

"Who are you? What do you want?" you ask, your voice trembling.

"Well I want you.. but my name... you only have 3 chances to guess..," the man replies chuckling.

OMG 5K READS OMG I LOVE YOU GUYS THIS CHAPTER IS SHORT AND I'M SORRY  A VERY KIND PERSON WATEROFLIFE202 IS HELPING ME AND I THANK HER SO MUCH SO TY TY GO FOLLOW HER AND GIVE HER A LITTLE SUPPORT ON HER AMAZING STORIES!!

~Mallory